No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Maidana Can Only Win With a Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
    Maidana isn't stupid and neither is His camp. They know Floyd will seek to stay away, move a lot more, because it hurts getting hit by Maidana. Lol. Marcos won't be surprised by any of it, will be better conditioned for the later rounds, and once again, Maidana will pull Floyd into a street fight and make Floyd fight every second of every rounds. One of these night Floyd won't have what it takes to finish, and this very easily could be the fight. Then watch pandamoneum break loose on the ring when Floyd Sr and Uncle Roger start throwing hooks in the ring turning it all into an ugly ghetto affair, when their gravy train gets derailed. Maidana is going to lay lumber on Floyd and this could be it.
    Nice story

You hope maidana knocks him.out
    Doubt you'd bet on it...you just another fool.hoping on his downfall

Id bet a clear cut money win.....how the hell maidana gonna ko him and didnt even buzz him the first time.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      "Mayweather: Maidana Can Only Win With a Knockout"

I'll take that as affirmation that he'll have all his yes-men and women lined up to do exactly what he wants to cheat Maidana out of a victory unless Maidana KOs him. #1 was a close fight that could have went either way. And that was with Floydie the big chicken he always is, nixing Maidana's gloves which were perfectly legal. I want to see that freaked out look on his face again we saw at the end of round 4 in his corner. And Maidana can and will do that to him. I luv how Marcos has absolutely zero respect for the little cheater bwaaay. I wish there were more like him in the chain that works the fight. It would be excellent if the ref and judges and everyone else gave the chump the lip service, then did the exact opposite for the actual fight. Skroo Floydie and his b.s. The sport will be a he!!uva lot better when he's gone from it.
      Perhaps, he honestly believe, as well as boxing fan without agenda that, skill wise, he is in a different level than Maidana? that he can easily and clearly win on points as most have thought would happen in the 1st fight?

All cheaters have no respect. Even to their own selves

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
        What do you mean "in that place"?

You understand that the JLC/Floyd fight was in a different venue than the MGM Grand right?

You understand that they nearly gave Oscar the win in "that same place" after he got schooled 9-3?
        Facts are like Kryptonite to these guys.

Hope to see Floyd boxing Maidana's socks and ears off.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          Nice story

You hope maidana knocks him.out
          Doubt you'd bet on it...you just another fool.hoping on his downfall

Id bet a clear cut money win.....how the hell maidana gonna ko him and didnt even buzz him the first time.
          Exactly. Floyd stood right in front of Maidana and sat down with him while Maidana swung from the fences and he still couldn't hurt him.

Oh, that's right. Maidana needed the light, custom, Everlast, no padding, gloves to win.

Silly me.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Challenge accepted.
            They are preparing for war!!
            Originally posted by keyz3r0 View Post
            Real reason I won't watch this fight is because. Ok there were gloves accepted by the NSAC. But whenever Mayweather is asked "Why won't you let him use the gloves accepted by the NSAC". he says "I'm not here to talk about that". And then the reporters always shut up for fear of being banned from interview him in the future.

I think that's fukin ******ed. Reporters kiss ass way too much. I understand ok the first pair to not be accepted because the NSAC also did not accept it. But when the 2nd pair got accepted by the NSAC. Maidana was STILL not allowed to use them. And there is NO REASON that mayweather or NSAC or even Maidana camp gave for not using the 2nd pair. Mayweather runs the show and nobody can make him look bad or else nobody gets paid. Basically "I pay you this much and you make me look good. Or you don't get paid."
            Really not worth giving Mayweather any money for this kind of thinking. We now know that Pacquaio fight will never happen. Because Pacquiao uses Reyes Gloves. And Mayweather won't accept those. And last time Pacquiao got told what gloves to wear he lost (vs. Morales) So you know Pacquiao won't budge either.

Boxing is pretty much sad and dead. Until Mayweather walks away. And I hate to say it because Mayweather is great with his defensive skills. But He is just so worried about losing he does whatever he can BEFORE the fight to make sure he gets the win. And I think with all the media kissing his ass. It really makes me want Mayweather out of boxing for good. I think boxing will be better once he's gone. I really do.

So Let me get this straight.. the NSAC approves the gloves. But Mayweather says NO HE CAN'T USE THEM.
            That automatically makes them 'special cheater gloves'???
            Just stop. You will watch it, we will all watch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by raymosr View Post
              And at the end of the day he's 200% better than Pacquiao
              Floyd himself clearly doesnt think so, otherwise he wouldnt have been behaving like such a gargantuan mincer over these last 5/6 years and actually grown some balls and fought him.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                Exactly. Floyd stood right in front of Maidana and sat down with him while Maidana swung from the fences and he still couldn't hurt him.

Oh, that's right. Maidana needed the light, custom, Everlast, no padding, gloves to win.

Silly me.
                After the fight, they'll be back to their excuses and crying.

Comment

• It never fails.... Everytime Mayweather says anything the boxing community listen and post b/s comments

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post

Silly me.
                    I'm sure that Floyd felt Maidana's shots. So much so that Floyd told us already that he will have a nice long talk with whoever the ref is. Floyd can't have Maidana hitting Floyd and the ref will be there to caution Maidana if he does.

Maidana wanted his preferred APPROVED punchers gloves. Oh that's right, it doesn't matter that they are approved because Floyd's "health comes first ...."

Silly me!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      I'm sure that Floyd felt Maidana's shots. So much so that Floyd told us already that he will have a nice long talk with whoever the ref is. Floyd can't have Maidana hitting Floyd and the ref will be there to caution Maidana if he does.

Maidana wanted his preferred APPROVED punchers gloves. Oh that's right, it doesn't matter that they are approved because Floyd's "health comes first ...."

Silly me!
                      you still crying about this. just go out and win if the a side chooses your gloves-just like Floyd did with ODH.

Comment

Working...
                      X