No announcement yet.

"Mayhem" PPV undercard set - Angulo added

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    First Floyd PPV that I'm not really interested in and the undercard didn't help either. In all honesty, I'm more interested in Pac/Algeri. Can't believe I just said that.
    You should quit life lol

Comment

I don't think Leo Santa Cruz is going to be on this undercard, I mean who can he really fight right now without it looking like a Danny Garcia cherry-pick? Dawson vs. Fonfara would be a good fight, doesn't Carlos Molina vs. Cornelius Bundrage suppose to happen but I'm not sure Molina is ever going to be allowed back in the United States. I say Santa Cruz is left off the card.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
        FightHype

With less than 5 weeks left to go before undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd "Money" Mayweather makes his return to the ring to face former welterweight champion Marcos Maidana in a highly-anticipated rematch on September 13 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, the televised pay-per-view undercard is taking shape for what is considered to be one of the biggest boxing events of the year.

As FightHype.com previously reported, the lightweight title fight between IBF champion Miguel Vazquez and challenger Mickey Bey will likely be the co-main event. Prior to that, former jr. middleweight contender Alfredo Angulo will make his debut as a middleweight when he faces jr. middleweight contender James De La Rosa at a contracted weight of 162 pounds. Furthermore, WBC super bantamweight champion Leo Santa Cruz will likely be opening up the telecast against an opponent that has yet to be determined.

Floyd Mayweather vs. Marcos Maidana
        Miguel Vazquez vs. Mickey Bey
        Alfredo Angulo vs. James De La Rosa
        Leo Santa Cruz vs. TBA
        This card is complete garbage

Comment

Rubbish card. According to Hearn, Quigg offered to fight LSC on the bill but was turned down..

Comment

Man, this card sucks. They're going to dig really deep into the barrel of **** for my man Leo's opponent.

And of course Mayweather's worst undercard in years takes place for the fight I'm most interested in seeing him fight in years.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              Kinda week but I'm all in on the main event.
              Same here. All for the main event. The early arrivals to the ring need to be entertained while the arena is half empty.

We can only hope at least one or two of the undercard fights is exciting.

A large part of the crowd arrive at the arena just in time for the main event anyway.

Comment

Is that really the order? Bey vs Vazquez as co main event?

Whos gonna buy this crap? The fl0mos always talking about TR crap cards. Lets see what they got to say now. Hahaha

Comment

That's not a great card. Whatever PPV buys they get will have to be credited pretty much to Floyd.

Besides the main event I'm kind of looking forward to Mickey Bey vs Miguel Vasquez. If Bey fights like he did in the majority of the bout against Molina he can give Titere a very hard time.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Man, this card sucks. They're going to dig really deep into the barrel of **** for my man Leo's opponent.

And of course Mayweather's worst undercard in years takes place for the fight I'm most interested in seeing him fight in years.
                    That's why they can afford a **** udnercard.

Casuals will tune into this fight, and they don't care about the undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinHenry007 View Post
                      This card is complete garbage
                      You say that now but your finger is already on the purchase button as we speak. LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X