Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Mayhem" PPV undercard set - Angulo added

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa Cruz is the only one fighting a bum to be quite honest and that was a given considering who he is and taking his "skill set" in mind.

Comment

• Anyone that pays money for this is a straight up sucker. Crap undercard. Plus Floyd has straight come out and said the he has already stacked the deck against Maidana. Picked his gloves for him, said he picked a ref that will probably deduct points at the first opportunity. Floyd recently said the only way Maidana wins is by KO and he is right because he has ensured that he can pot shot and run his away to another boring ass UD.

Comment

• John Molina Jr has also been added, I forget who he is fighting but it's on the free portion of the card, which I believe airs on Showtime Extreme? Looks like him "beating" Bey had little to no effect on his drawing power.

Comment

• Soto-Molina is the saving grace of this card, it'd insulting that these guys are fighting at the bottom of the card. They should be the co-main event.

Ill stream the Soto fight and then go out.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Soto-Molina is the saving grace of this card, it'd insulting that these guys are fighting at the bottom of the card. They should be the co-main event.

Ill stream the Soto fight and then go out.
            Soto-Molina is free to watch I believe. But let's be honest you're going to watch and buy the entire PPV.

Comment

Working...
            X