No announcement yet.

"Mayhem" PPV undercard set - Angulo added

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
    I'm not at all surprised that Angulo is moving up in weight. He seems like the type that lets himself go after fights. They'll build him up for a little bit and feed him to Quillin.
    Sadly this is the truth. He'll win here and get another scrub before Quillen gets him unless Jacobs finally gets him and takes his belt. Either way it'll be a nice comeback fight for Quillen after he gets sparked by Jacobs.

Comment

I was hoping to see TBA on this card, I may actually buy it now. Nobody can **** with TBA.

Comment

Great, they managed to scrape up a part time club fighter to add to a televised PPV card.

#Tranny****ersOfTheWorldUnite

Comment

WAR PERRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

boring card

Comment

Reported for "False advertisement", thread title says undercard set, but you have LSC vs TBA, therefore it's not set.

Comment

A very, very bad card so far.

Only Rigo vs Santa Cruz will make it good , but I doubt it happens.

Comment

TMT is really putting Top Rank on notice; if Bob Arum wants to maintain his reputation as having the worst undercards in the business, they're going to have to up their game. Floyd has the nerve to put Mickey Bey as the "co-main event."

Comment

Shit undercard...

Comment

TMT is really putting Top Rank on notice; if Bob Arum wants to maintain his reputation as having the worst undercards in the business, they're going to have to up their game. Floyd has the nerve to put Mickey Bey as the "co-main event."
                      Undercard is a disappointment, how can you have a proven steriod user as your co-main event when you're supposed to be cleaning up the sport. Not to mention that most casual fans don't know who the hell he is....

Comment

Working...
                      X