Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Where Was the Protest? Garcia-Salka Draws 808k Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing fans are ****ing idiots. That includes NSB, because I saw plenty of people who shouted about how they refused to watch this talking about watching and going to the fight.

Don't b*tch next time a champ defends against some crap fighter from a lower division. Clearly you don't care.

Comment

I don't have a Nielsen box. I did enjoy guardians though

Comment

Sheeps....Sheeps everywhere.

Comment

How do you know if you have a Nieslon box? Is it something that's randomly installed in your cablebox or is it a specific cable box?

I don't know much about it

Comment

I've never been this ticked off that viewing numbers were actually good. Shows that the American public are idiots who don't know **** about boxing, they'll watch whatever's on the TV. That's why Ashton Kutcher is still on that Two Men show.

Comment

Originally posted by Krusher- View Post
              Danny Garcia vs. Rod Salkas cousin in December 2014

"Revenge of the Salkas"

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                radioraheem in another thread made a great point about casual fans not knowing the difference between opponents with little name value (i.e. Salka and Herrera are the same to the casual viewer). Garcia is the attraction, like Tyson was, and that's why people are watching. I guess this means that GBP/Haymon's brand-building process is working if DG can do solid #'s against a no-namer/no-hoper. He has headlined 6 cards (vs Khan, Morales x2, Zab, Herrera, Salka) and was on PPV vs. Matts. I can see them making Garcia/Khan 2 or Garcia/Paulie soon.
                Radioraheem is spot on. Don figure this out Tyson, Arum with ODH/Manny and now Al with Floyd. ODH will do this with Canelo and ARum with JCC j. if he stays. Hell-HBO is using this model with GGG.

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Boxing fans are ****ing idiots. That includes NSB, because I saw plenty of people who shouted about how they refused to watch this talking about watching and going to the fight.

Don't b*tch next time a champ defends against some crap fighter from a lower division. Clearly you don't care.
                Come on bojangles, you knew this going in. The most recent example was poster d4thincarnation boycotting the Floyd/maidana fight only to have a slew of post fight comments including how he scored the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                  What people tend to forget is that the casual fans don't know the difference between a Herrera and Salka. The negative feedback found on forums is minority criticism.
                  Yup. this right here

Comment

Damn, and to think this crap fight would have most likely hit a million views had it aired on HBO. I think the bad publicity actually gave it more viewers because people tuned it to see that freakshow fight.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Yea u would say that haha. People love to watch the 140 king
                      800k people is not a lot of people. Its **** ratings.

Comment

Working...
                      X