No announcement yet.

Honestly, Muguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
    We all know he aint the best but he has the belt right and took out the best in dramtic fashion so let them ride the hype. Ranking work by who you beat not by what is your potential or lack there of.
    This statement right here should end the topic.

Well put sir.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
      This statement right here should end the topic.

Well put sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        Because it's the truth?

I did? Show me!
        If my post history lets me go back far enough prag

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
          If my post history lets me go back far enough prag
          Search it.

Comment

cotto cant beat a journeyman trout, ggg would destroy journeyman champion cotto everry time, ggg would retire gimp martinez for good so cotto is a joke of a champ in the way he won the belt, nobody takes that belt seriously cause martinez was no legged asnd gimpy and worthless, trout sukks

the delvin win at middleweight meant more than the martinez win, lol, martinez is completely shot and he cant move for sh11t

i dont consider the martinez gimp win better than the journeyman rodriguez win the best middlewight win for cotto

cotto got challenged by gannady and cotto will probably avoid this fight and if he does fight, lol, he will look worse than he did against austin the journeyman trout

Comment

Abel already said it after the fight backstage, if Cotto is considered to be the Lineal Champ at MW then fight the MW's or vacant the title, GGG is the #2 for a while now he deserves his shot after Sergio team didn't want GGG, hopefully if Cotto doesn't want GGG he vacates and doesn't hold the belt hostage or defends against 154lbers.

Comment

Working...
              X