No announcement yet.

Honestly, Muguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    OK--who honestly believes miguel cotto is the best middleweight in the world? after having one impressive fight there? This is a joke. I;m not taking away from miguel cotto as a fighter, but he is NOT the best middleweight in the world. Top to bottom he is still a better welterweight...Sorry Fat dan
    I love Cotto...but he needs to be matched carefully at 160. Heck he honestly shouldn't even be fighting at 154. Golovkin would retire Cotto...shoot even Chavez might be able to beat Cotto at 160 (Cotto is a super small middleweight)

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
      I doubt any Cotto fans are Sergio fans. Maybe after the fight because he's a classy dude. Their fighting styles are polar opposites. Cotto fans crave for legitimacy so they'll probably pick Sergio to win in his next fight against anybody!
      I've always been a Sergio fan and supported him in every fight besides the Cotto fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ggg_kz View Post
        TBF, Martinez shot knees came as a surprise to all boxing public. The fight should have never happened as Martinez should have never been admitted to fight. Martinez needed this money and for sure he never admitted (at least when ppv was sold) that he was unfit - that would be a robbery of those who paid to watch him. He is human, he felt he overcome his knee problem but in reality he didn't, at least subconsciously and therefore never was the same.

A slight update - Martinez now evaluates whether to continue his career or not depending on the health of what? Knees, you are right.
        It came to a surprise to all boxing public yet we all talked about it way before the fight....

Comment

LMAO. See no Cotto fans make the argument he can beat GGG.

I like Cotto, but come on now. He should have stayed at WW and tried to dominate the guys there.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            the funniest side effect of the cotto bias is that his fanboys want Martinez to come back and start kicking ass to give legitimacy to cotto's win. they really think it's going to happen, too

was martinez shot or not, cotto fans? let's see just how biased you are. we call these questions "litmus tests."
            is cotto shot? It goes both ways

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
              LMAO. See no Cotto fans make the argument he can beat GGG.

I like Cotto, but come on now. He should have stayed at WW and tried to dominate the guys there.
              If Cotto beat GGG NSB would never hear the end of it..

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
                If Cotto beat GGG NSB would never hear the end of it..
                He gets props just by fighting him but only if no catch weight. I'm sure the Cotto nation will go back to it's hypocrisy roots and defend the catch weight with the 154 for Mayweather thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  He gets props just by fighting him but only if no catch weight. I'm sure the Cotto nation will go back to it's hypocrisy roots and defend the catch weight with the 154 for Mayweather thread.
                  Why do you still carry that faggy sig? Didn't you lose a bet to me 3 years ago that prohibited you from doing so? The one where Cotto retired Margarito.

Comment

Claiming who the best is, is nothing but speculation. They have to fight each other to win.

As of today he is the man that beat the man in a division that has a deep history of distinguished champions and former welterweights that failed to do what he accomplished.

You cant take that away from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
                      Why do you still carry that faggy sig? Didn't you lose a bet to me 3 years ago that prohibited you from doing so? The one where Cotto retired Margarito.
                      Because it's the truth?

I did? Show me!

Comment

Working...
                      X