Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Everlast would not damage their rep for Maidana" but USADA would for Floyd"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Everlast would not damage their rep for Maidana" but USADA would for Floyd"?

This is what i do not get about this site, ya'll take up for orher fighters and anything attached to them yet slander Floyd and anything attached to him...i do not think Everlast took padding out of the glove no i do not..yet a lot of ya'll actually believe USADA hides dirty drug tests?

Isn't the USADA partially made up of Victor Conte? That guy is a known cheat

Comment

Originally posted by ElChavaLoko View Post
      Isn't the USADA partially made up of Victor Conte? That guy is a known cheat
      No not at all thats Vada the one people one here claim is the legit one, the new one

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        This is what i do not get about this site, ya'll take up for orher fighters and anything attached to them yet slander Floyd and anything attached to him...i do not think Everlast took padding out of the glove no i do not..yet a lot of ya'll actually believe USADA hides dirty drug tests?
        I don't think everlast took padding out. To much a risk.... And as for USADA... I don't really have an opinion on it. But in all honesty I fuc$ing doubt it.
        I'm just a boxing fan but haters would use that to make em feel good.

Comment

No not at all thats Vada the one people one here claim is the legit one, the new one
          My mistake

Comment

USADA has doctor confidentially clauses Everlast has none lol.

NSAC has it, every other Boxing commission has it, and so on and so on...

Comment

USADA have a legal agreement with Floyd that any results wont be made public knowledge. The results will be given only to floyd and the promotors. NSAC dont have any such deal with Maidana.

It's best you keep Floyd's steroid cheating under wraps. The sport of boxing is so poorly set up that fighters are easily able to use steroids and get away with it, unless they do VADA (which Floyd, Ward, Hopkins and Marquez refuse to do).

Comment

Not like they ever destroyed a fighters test or let a fighter fight the next day after testing positive... no .. safety first... right Larry?

Comment

Larry's losing his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Masters01 View Post
                    USADA have a legal agreement with Floyd that any results wont be made public knowledge. The results will be given only to floyd and the promotors. NSAC dont have any such deal with Maidana.

It's best you keep Floyd's steroid cheating under wraps. The sport of boxing is so poorly set up that fighters are easily able to use steroids and get away with it, unless they do VADA (which Floyd, Ward, Hopkins and Marquez refuse to do).
                    Wasn't it USADA that busted Lance Armstrong? Why doesn't Manny wanna use USADA?

So USADA would accuse a now admitted cheat in Lance Armstrong, but they will let Floyd off the hook???? You guys have some screwy logic.

Also, if Floyd was cheating as you claim, why would Golden Boy (whom you claim would have the "inside scoop" of Floyd's supposed positive test results) allow their fighters to be put in such risk? Wouldn't that be negligence on the promoter's behalf????

I smell agendas and bull**** in your theory.
                    Last edited by damned1974; 07-21-2014, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X