Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Everlast would not damage their rep for Maidana" but USADA would for Floyd"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
    Except Floyd has a more specific timetable called - Only when in training camp. He isn't signed up for 24/7 testing like Donaire is, please don't reply to a thread unless you actually know something about it, seriously.
    You're not saying anything I don't know already. He knows the timetable, doesn't know when he'll be tested. Big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      You're not saying anything I don't know already. He knows the timetable, doesn't know when he'll be tested. Big difference.
      Only for the weak-minded is it a big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        This is what i do not get about this site, ya'll take up for orher fighters and anything attached to them yet slander Floyd and anything attached to him...i do not think Everlast took padding out of the glove no i do not..yet a lot of ya'll actually believe USADA hides dirty drug tests?

Has USADA ever caught any known fighters for cheating? I know VADA has caught people.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          A lot of people don't like Floyd, Larry. No big secret or deal. There's nothing you can do about it.
          people don't like floyd...sure...

for floyd supply the "hate" stuff himself...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            There are some people suggest that every single one of Floyd's fights are fixed, except for the first Castillo and Maidana fight because of the language barrier. They were told "throw the fight" but they misunderstood it as "throw overhand right".

Seriously though... Yes Larry, the detractors are biased against Floyd but this is nothing new. Time you got over it already.

This is gold.

Comment

The turd in the punch bowl Larry, is that a story came out, AND WAS PUBLISHED, about Floyd pissing dirty three times. No lawsuit. You're in college dude, do the math.

Comment

Floyd's bodyguards ooze with roids.

His stable of fighters are convicted ped users.

Credible boxing journalist writes about how Floyd and USADA hid the positive ped tests.

Floyd won't be tested by any other drug testing company only by USADA.

Floyd talked about advanced PED testing "to level the playing field" when no one in boxing have ever heard of such a thing then in later interviews feigns ignorance about PEDS.

This guy was the biggest user in the sport. Xylocaine to make his hands numb as a rock was not enough. He looked like **** against an aging Mosley then looked like a 23 year old against a young, prime Guerrero.

Circumstantial evidence is abundant enough to ban this lowlife from ever being entered into the HOF.

Don't even forget how they later recanted all their accusations of Pacquiao. Assassinating Pac's character because he won't fight him in the ring. Would fight him on Twitter but not dare step foot on the canvass with Manny.

Manny and Floyd could roid it up on 24/7 and Floyd would still find ways not to fight Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  it still hurts

larry, the commission approved the everlast MX gloves. they were in the contract. they were the same gloves in an 8 oz that cotto used against mayweather in a 10 OZ for a fight at 154.

they were the same gloves!

glovegate happened, larrbear. it happened. floyd is still an all time great. he very well may have still won the fight. he still used his leverage as the cash cow to get maidana into a glove with more padding.

that's what happened. it was a close fight, and we can't say for sure that chino getting his gloves wouldn't have mattered.

in 40 years, i'll be telling my kids that floyd mayweather was a great fighter, but that he was moved very carefully, especially late in his career.
                  Your posts are awesome NE.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    The turd in the punch bowl Larry, is that a story came out, AND WAS PUBLISHED, about Floyd pissing dirty three times. No lawsuit. You're in college dude, do the math.
                    the money generated in a fight makes some people think and do odd things

Comment

To be honest i believe this to be more likely. The USADA (unless im wrong) a government agency, so pretty much it will be above the law. Everlast is a private for profit company, if Everlast broke the law the government would come at them hard. If a fighter got injured cause of Everlast illegal gloves, the company would likely go out of business. If the USADA broke the law would the government come after their selfs? Likely the USADA is managed by congressman and senator family members so they would do everything possible to protect them. The main point i see is Everlast is trying to make a profit where USADA is politico. Not saying Everlast didn't do this, USADA did this. I just don't think its apples vs apples, to me this is apples vs oranges.

Comment

Working...
                      X