Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Everlast would not damage their rep for Maidana" but USADA would for Floyd"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
    USADA isn't hiding any tests, but Floyd isn't doing any special testing. In fact, he knows exactly when he is going to be tested and when he is going to fight. If you are on the juice, you can cycle when you take them and it won't show up on any tests while still enhancing your performance. Manny never failed a test, Floyd never failed a test and they don't have Herrera or a chest full of acne showing that they are on roids. So, until one of the actually test positive or looks like teenagers face exploded on their chest and back I will continue to think they are clean.
    No, he doesn't know when he will be tested. There is a timeframe, yes, but he doesn't know when he will be tested.

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
      Wasn't it USADA that busted Lance Armstrong? Why doesn't Manny wanna use USADA?

So USADA would accuse a now admitted cheat in Lance Armstrong, but they will let Floyd off the hook???? You guys have some screwy logic.

Also, if Floyd was cheating as you claim, why would Golden Boy (whom you claim would have the "inside scoop" of Floyd's supposed positive test results) allow their fighters to be put in such risk? Wouldn't that be negligence on the promoter's behalf????

I smell agendas and bull**** in your theory.
      Did Lance Armstrong hire them so they could bust his a$$? Didnt think so

Comment

Wasn't USADA the ones who busted Lance Armstrong? He was a world renowned athlete whom everyone loved with an inspirational story. But i'm to believe USADA is hiding tests for a guy whom most people hate and can't wait til he gets knocked out? Doesn't make sense but then again people on this site will grasp at anything in hopes it makes Floyd look bad. The guy does enough by himself to be hated but people just want more. The obsession on this site is crazy

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
          Pretty much my point. USADA was persistent as hell when it came to Armstrong, yet one of the geniuses on here suggest that USADA is in cahoots with Mayweather and willing to risk their credibilty for someone who is supposedly testing positive and a less world known figure????...The likelyhood is slim to none and slim left town-lol
          Floyd is their employer in this instance, dumba$$. They probably never woulda been contracted without a non disclosure clause. In other sports like cycling this relationship is adversarial

Comment

Cuz Floyd be acting like a lil sneaky b1tch that's why! **** him!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              No, he doesn't know when he will be tested. There is a timeframe, yes, but he doesn't know when he will be tested.
              So knowing the timeframe of when you'll be tested means he doesn't know when he'll be tested? WTF lmao... this guy, at least he tries.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                So knowing the timeframe of when you'll be tested means he doesn't know when he'll be tested? WTF lmao... this guy, at least he tries.
                Yeah, if I tell you that you'll be tested over the next six months then you know the timeframe, but you don't know when. Really, it's not that difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Yeah, if I tell you that you'll be tested over the next six months then you know the timeframe, but you don't know when. Really, it's not that difficult.
                  Except Floyd has a more specific timetable called - Only when in training camp. He isn't signed up for 24/7 testing like Donaire is, please don't reply to a thread unless you actually know something about it, seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    Floyd is their employer in this instance, dumba$$. They probably never woulda been contracted without a non disclosure clause. In other sports like cycling this relationship is adversarial
                    I was going to give a fairly extended reply to the handful of uneducated, project-loitering floyd fans, but this post saves me some trouble. USADA arent "hiding" anything, they are simply fulfilling their non-disclosure clause that they have legally agreed to with floyd.

VADA have a policy of not offering non-disclosure clauses, so that's why the public is informed on all the athletes who are caught with VADA.
                    Last edited by Masters01; 07-21-2014, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                      So what's your point ? Neither of them did anything I'm sure it would ruin there image. Also why do people slander Floyd because he's a self contradicting ******* who says and does the dumbest **** ever and you come in here and slob on his dick everyday. As a grown ass black man that's embarrassing you can't even find a decent black role model to go dick ride you find the most ignorant one and cry why nobody likes him you sir are a dumbass and before you ask how come I gotta make it a race thing well because you've pulled the race card so many times in defending in him it's only fair.
                      so i see you are still mad you got kicked out of his gym right? and when in the hell do you ever, i repeat even even mention race?

Comment

Working...
                      X