Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Everlast would not damage their rep for Maidana" but USADA would for Floyd"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
    Wasn't it USADA that busted Lance Armstrong? Why doesn't Manny wanna use USADA?

So USADA would accuse a now admitted cheat in Lance Armstrong, but they will let Floyd off the hook???? You guys have some screwy logic.
    No, they didn't "bust" Lance Armstrong. They opened an investigation after years of Armstrong paying people off where witness testimony was their case, not even positive tests but witness testimony telling us what they'd said in public for years beforehand.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      No, they didn't "bust" Lance Armstrong. They opened an investigation after years of Armstrong paying people off where witness testimony was their case, not even positive tests but witness testimony telling us what they'd said in public for years beforehand.
      I think his point still stands. They went after someone far bigger than Mayweather so it's kinda hard to imagine them covering up for him. Stranger things have happened though.

Comment

There are some people suggest that every single one of Floyd's fights are fixed, except for the first Castillo and Maidana fight because of the language barrier. They were told "throw the fight" but they misunderstood it as "throw overhand right".

Seriously though... Yes Larry, the detractors are biased against Floyd but this is nothing new. Time you got over it already.

Comment

Yes, there were the testimonies of the former teammates which finished Armstrong...

Comment

I should have been more specific-they didn't "bust" him doping per say-they openly accused him-they KNEW he cheated and had info and people's testimony supporting this (as well as earlier blood samples) so they were the catalyst for his "demise"...yet some clown on here thinks they will protect a figure in what many view as "a dying sport" in Mayweather.

Armstrong was a record breaker who had raised MILLIONS of dollars for charity, was a prominent and positive role model for many terminally ill people, yet they would support and conceal Floyd's tests-a guy who is a negative figure to the perception of many people and has a criminal record...yeah, makes sense!
            Last edited by damned1974; 07-21-2014, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              I think his point still stands. They went after someone far bigger than Mayweather so it's kinda hard to imagine them covering up for him. Stranger things have happened though.
              Pretty much my point. USADA was persistent as hell when it came to Armstrong, yet one of the geniuses on here suggest that USADA is in cahoots with Mayweather and willing to risk their credibilty for someone who is supposedly testing positive and a less world known figure????...The likelyhood is slim to none and slim left town-lol

Comment

Usada is known for doing fishy things, they dont have a clean rep....this is the first time ive heard everlast to have tampered their own product and it came from a non credible,lyin ass f@ggot like floyd...

Comment

You talking about the same USADA that threw away Quillin's test, Winky's test and then tested Morales like 100 times before he actually popped up clean? I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting another incident.

VADA caught Berto and Peterson and were given the boot by GBP. Geee I wonder why.

Comment

So everyone who thinks the first thing also thinks the second thing?

Horrific attempt at deflection.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      You talking about the same USADA that threw away Quillin's test, Winky's test and then tested Morales like 100 times before he actually popped up clean? I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting another incident.

VADA caught Berto and Peterson and were given the boot by GBP. Geee I wonder why.
                      pretty much this...

Comment

Working...
                      X