Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Shawn Porter-Kell Brook Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brook might get the Mayweather fight at wembley after all.

Comment

• Brook's most impressive trait was his POISE. Man with all the energy and freaking relentlessness from Porter he kept his composure, landed the more effective shots and did what he had to do to win. Definitely impressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
        You mean the guy that got rocked by Soto Karass? Ok ye skip, and Manny's an all time great, loser
        oh he got rocked big ****in deal, brook got ****in wobbled by senchenko at least soto has some power

Comment

• Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
          Ryan mans Dominic were trying to manage expectation , Kell won by at least 4-5 rounds.
          No I don't think they were.

Kell didn't clearly win anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            Brilliant result.

I confess I didn't see this coming at all. Shout out to dan_cov, I think he picked it perfect.
            Mother****er I picked it too. Being saying Brook is the real deal for years . He last in my Favourites because he was the first one there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Brook might get the Mayweather fight at wembley after all.
              I very much doubt it.

Comment

• lol amir khan ' ppl thought porter was invisibile'

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Brook's most impressive trait was his POISE. Man with all the energy and freaking relentlessness from Porter he kept his composure, landed the more effective shots and did what he had to do to win. Definitely impressed.
                  Agreed 100%

Comment

• Forget delusional Khan ..

Are you guys listening to this moron Khan on Sky Sports ..... "I get mentioned with the likes of Mayweather and Pacman" so after this fight, Kell deserves to be in the ring with Amere Con. ........ Un-freakin-believable!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      i have no issues with the way brook fought in terms of the legality within the rules, but he was the one initiating many of the clinches.

i definitely agree that brook was the sharper and more effective puncher. porter had to show a good chin to stay on his feet. he ate some very clean counterpunches.
                      You? Ward's personal **** sucker talking about holding. Porter seemed to like holding when Kell was buzzing him . You hate that the American lost don't you. Eats you up inside.

Comment

Working...
                      X