Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Ugh...........really?
    Yeah really.

Kell, Kells trainer and one of Kells best riends had it close.

But NSB of course had it a shut out / near robbery of course as usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      What are you talking about man?

Brook won that fight no doubt.
      I know it's hard to believe for balanced people but he can't just admit to himself he was wrong and move on. He had to pretend it was close and Porter fought the wrong style and if and but and blah blah blah. Kell won easy. Never hurt and had Porter rocked plenty . Liverpool to seal the weekend 2moro. Goodnight boxingscene and Long Live King Kell

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        No I don't think they were.

Kell didn't clearly win anything.
        Are you being sarcastic?

I'm biased for American fighters but Brook won this. He was the better outfighter and he knew to tie up on the inside. Pretty much negated everything Porter tried to do.

Comment

Yeah really.

I can't see any case whatsoever for a Porter win.

Even the SHOW stats had Brook landing more shots! From a guy who mainly pot shots, that's insane. He landed the clear better punches and controlled the ring most of the time.

He hurt Porter, Porter didn't hurt him. I can't see anything other than a Kell Brook win.

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
            Forget delusional Khan ..

Are you guys listening to this moron Khan on Sky Sports ..... "I get mentioned with the likes of Mayweather and Pacman" so after this fight, Kell deserves to be in the ring with Amere Con. ........ Un-freakin-believable!!!!!
            Khan's a clown man, his ego and his expectations have been his biggest down fall from day one but Khan loves life on that pedestal.....hopefully now people know what that means.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              I think the Carson Jones fights taught him a few things
              Yes, he was definitely schooled well over the years because most boxers who have never fought at this level would have crumbled under that hyperactive aggression from Porter.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                What are you talking about man?

Brook won that fight no doubt.
                yeah man, "no doubt"

I had Brook winning for what it's worth.

Wish it was a draw because no one really deserved to win in all honesty.

Comment

Yeah really.

Your a joke , you've always been a joke and always will be one. Not one person on boxingscene respects your opinion. Keep lying to yourself mate.

Comment

Yeah really.

this is what i dont understand. neither guy done anything remarkable 114-114 seems about right

Comment

• Seeing porters face and amir khans face after losing and ryan rhodes ripping him to his face have been truely wonderfull
                      i am going to sleep happy

Comment

Working...
                      X