No announcement yet.

The Official Shawn Porter-Kell Brook Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tedkidlewis View Post
    I was leaning towards Porter but after watching all the pre fight shenanigans I am now going with Brock. He seems mentally and physically in the best place he could be. It just seems like this is his moment. Luke Campbell just won in fashion too so theirs probably a good buzz in the Hearn camp right now. Great matchup, so excited about this fight.
    And Callum Smith 1st round win.

Just seen a picture from Luke Campbell's win, there is not one seat filled in the picture.

I know they get the experience of fighting in a different country but to me it doesn't seem majorly worth it by fighting in front of no-one.

Comment

• if they allowed biting, shawn porter would be p4p right now. dude has some chompers.

Comment

• since when did porter start acting with such bravado?

he's behaving like a diva..

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          if they allowed biting, shawn porter would be p4p right now. dude has some chompers.
          I heard him and Luis Suarez are lining up an exhibition match.

Comment

if they allowed biting, shawn porter would be p4p right now. dude has some chompers.
            That was pretty random.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              I heard him and Luis Suarez are lining up an exhibition match.

suarez definitely has the experience. he's bitten on the big stage before.

still, the edge in talent clearly goes to porter. teeth like a horse.

Comment

suarez definitely has the experience. he's bitten on the big stage before.

still, the edge in talent clearly goes to porter. teeth like a horse.
                He does have the experience of big stage biting for sure. Both talent and power goes to Porter I would say.

But in terms of skill level, Ronaldinho could challenge them both

But then Mike Tyson arrives and ****s everybody up. Dude bites to death.

Comment

• Interesting that no one has picked a draw.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the outcome of this fight.

Comment

• Kell Brook is winning an Split Decision tonight.

Comment

• Card starts in 30 minutes

Comment

Working...
                      X