No announcement yet.

The Official Shawn Porter-Kell Brook Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    Could you imagine watching the fight with him right now, there's probably cheese doodles all over his floor.

Comment

• Well Bika needs a KO

Comment

• Lol they just showed the RbR punch stats and I'm so sleepy I thought it said Dirrell was ahead 141-118 on the cards Fúck this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Dirrell fell asleep.
          He aint the only one that fell asleep...i did too watching this garbage

Comment

• They made a rematch of this right away, yet denied us Garcia-Herrera 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              Ugly, monotone fight... but Ive enjoyed it. It's oddly captivating.

I expect Bika to get the nod and Athony crying roberry, just like the first fight. These two make for an ugly fight.
              Stop scoring it's definitely not your thing. That assessment was from very deep up your own ass wasn't it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                I hope this fight ends im a draw so we can have a third fight
                Hopefully Bika has a rematch clause

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  Ugly, monotone fight... but Ive enjoyed it. It's oddly captivating.

I expect Bika to get the nod and Athony crying roberry, just like the first fight. These two make for an ugly fight.
                  The fúck you smoking?

Comment

• One more round..

Comment

• Originally posted by samouraï View Post
                      Lol they just showed the RbR punch stats and I'm so sleepy I thought it said Dirrell was ahead 141-118 on the cards Fúck this fight.
                      Lmfao no bullchit I did the same thing I was like what he hell?

I was honestly confused for a couple of seconds

Comment

Working...
                      X