No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised. You always were a suspect Klitschko fan.
    I thought of it as win-win for me. I wanted Vladimir to win, but should Fury steal the show I would get a bit of monetary soothing in time of defeat. I just had this feeling Fury might do it.
    Last edited by Weltschmerz; 12-16-2015, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
      I thought of it as win-win for me. I wanted Vladimir to win, but should Fury steal the show I would get a bit of monetary soothing in time of defeat. I just had this feeling Fury might do it.
      I will say for the record that I can believe this. Our points bet was tongue in cheek, more so than some of the more rancerous bets made here.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        I will say for the record that I can believe this. Our points bet was tongue in cheek, more so than some of the more rancerous bets made here.
        Szef was begging me to bet him some actual cash.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
          Szef was begging me to bet him some actual cash.
          You characteristically b1tched out, of course.

When you could have won more than internet credit

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
            I wouldn't be surprised. You always were a suspect Klitschko fan.
            How does that make you a "suspect" Klitschko fan?

I'm a Klitschko fan and I was rooting for Fury.

Comment

You characteristically b1tched out, of course.

When you could have won more than internet credit
              I'm just not a betting man, especially with randomers off the internet. I didn't bet any e-points shiz either. I made my opinions loud and clear as to how i predicted the fight would pan out, no need for gambling. It's a sin y'know.

Comment

I'm just not a betting man, especially with randomers off the internet. I didn't bet any e-points shiz either. I made my opinions loud and clear as to how i predicted the fight would pan out, no need for gambling. It's a sin y'know.
                You, are the randomer off the internet here. Fury won, you can crawl back into the hole you came out from.

Comment

I wouldn't mind betting on boxing, on a site, but the judges make it so that even when you win you lose half the time...I won't bet under those conditions. just like in football American when the refs would determine the outcome with a bad call.

But with fellow posters I don't mind a crow eating type bet.

Comment

LMFAO this guy!!!

Comment

You, are the randomer off the internet here. Fury won, you can crawl back into the hole you came out from.
                      Cuhhhh you're so salty. Relax for **** sake. Relax.

Comment

Working...
                      X