No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
    Maybe, I was surpsrised how passive Banks was, he is supposed to see things Vlad doesn't see in there. He should have urged Vlad to press much earlier and take risks like he did in the last few rounds only, mostly the 12th when Fury looked ready to go.

A rematch will be interesting, we need an aggressive Vlad, he was frankly timid last night.
    lol its kind of ironick...ever watch Banks fight? the man can't pull the trigger!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Machinist_X View Post
      fury said wlad was just looking for the left hook all night (vitali told wlad to left hook) and that he didnt even hit hard after the fight in the changing room, i think fury will still be mobile next fight but he will be more confident and possibly more aggressive though in my opinion he should win anyway he can, i still cant see how wlad can bypass the jab without being open to a counter which makes wlad panic and even if he forced himself not to panic and take a punch to land a punch, hes open to getting ko'd and i cant see him ever doing that again.
      No one is to blame bar Wlad, the champ really put it on him and he failed to raise his game at all until the twelfth, the most frustratingly part is as soon as he tried he had Fury clinging on !

Wlad irked the shyt out of me with that performance, he's literally thrown our asses to the wolves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
        Wladimir Klitschko is a total lock in for GOAT and probably wont hae that status challenged for another century.

Even if he retired right now or rematched Fury and lost again, there is no equal to the career of this guy.

Lennox LEwis was 3/4 the way there.

Lewis LOST vs Vitali in all but a technical sense.

Lewis struggled badly with guys like MErcer etc, and was wasted by Rahman and McCall for exactly being lazy.

The Lewis that showed up to fight Vitali was anything but lazy! He wasn't allowed to be.

Wlad proved himself #1 several fights ago. If he rematches Fury and wins, he only continues to build his legacy.
        No idiot....he beat Vitali...Lewis was a great fighter, Vlad is a limited fighter fighting in a weak division who feasted on guys like Chambers who you think are skilled but cannot do anythng but stand square to an opponent twice their size...Chambers can't even step in and punch! yet you compared him to Frazier you ******! Stay off the sauce, use this lesson in humility to learn something

And you are a weak poster who confuses opinion with fact.

Comment

• Look at these sad excuse for boxing fans called Kliturds.

Up until last night 'pre- Sanders KO' Wlad had not yet reached his prime.

Now he takes a loss and now that pre Manny Wlad is actually the best version of Wlad

The version who was destroyed in a round from a failed contender left over from the 90's era is now the guy to do the job.

The same version who was befuddled and embarrassed by Williamson.

Thats right, the guy who couldn't handle Williamson, is going to beat a far better, bigger version of Williamson

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockoutNed View Post
            Look at these sad excuse for boxing fans called Kliturds.

Up until last night 'pre- Sanders KO' Wlad had not yet reached his prime.

Now he takes a loss and now that pre Manny Wlad is actually the best version of Wlad

The version who was destroyed in a round from a failed contender left over from the 90's era is now the guy to do the job.

The same version who was befuddled and embarrassed by Williamson.

Thats right, the guy who couldn't handle Williamson, is going to beat a far better, bigger version of Williamson
            I don't see many fans offering excuses bar Wlad let himself and his fans down. They've also acknowledged Fury was the better man, utilising his streghths perfectly on the night.

You have absolutely no reason to take issue, enjoy the win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miley-Cyrus View Post
              I'll be online tomorrow, I cant reply to everyone right now, my inbox is absurd right now but I would like to confirm I am alive and I will be online tomorrow.

Enjoy your night and moment you very much so deserve it, special mention to Laced Up, Ned, Wraps, Jass, Sly, 4dAWin, Kafkod not sure who else I forget right now you guys are the true all these other wannabes coming late are phonies and fugazi, Golovkin and Bardock and their irk they know who they are. I'm talking the guys who carry this thread for 12-18 months, don't be fooled you are the hardcore.

Special mention for poster of the year nominee Denium, I hope you all make sure you nominate him and at least carry him towards a final poster of the year nomination, Klittards especially. We know who we are!

I'm out until tomorrow, I'll face the firing squad then. I expect no mercy and deserve zero.
              Miley-fucking-Cyrus!

That's cruel ... but you deserve it.

(Good sport doe)

Comment

Yeah I don't want to sound like I'm taking anything away from Fury but whatever the reason for the loss, it was nearly as much Wladimir's fault for losing than credit can be given to Fury for winning it.

Of course Fury had to be good enough to capitalise on this type of Wladimir in the first place.

He simply got the "Lennox LEwis syndrome, showed up extremely complacent and lethargic and paid the price.

A Wlad KO in a rematch is just as likely as another Fury win.
                No, no no!

Remember the day before the fight you asked Fury fans to tell you what they thought he had that could beat Wlad, and I wrote this:

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Fury is different in 2 respects from anyone Wlad has fought before.

1. He has the tools - greater height and longer reach than Wlad plus a fast, accurate jab - to land more punches from long range than he takes.

2. Fury can use foot work combined with upper body movement and feints to create openings for his punches at close quarters.
                And you scoffed at the second point:

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                The first point was very relevant .....

But the second was nonsense, Fury is no Haye, Chambers, Ibragomov or Brock in the movement and skills dept.
                Well you were wrong about that. You underestimated Fury's boxing skills, and you are doing it again.

It was Fury's movement, feints and footwork that confused Wlad and shut him out of the fight. And if they have a rematch, the same thing will happen again.
                Last edited by kafkod; 11-29-2015, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Fury would be the tallest opponent WK has ever faced, and outweighs him too. That is certainly a factor. I expect the Fury fight to be one of the better opponents.

Punch speed, punch power, timing, technique, accuracy, reflexes... This is what will win him the fight.

Fury doesn't have the tools to neutralise Wlad, he has a physical advantage which Wlad will be able to neutralise. Fury doesn't utilise his height properly even against smaller opponents. Wlad uses his optimally.
                  Originally posted by Viti Ben-Wa View Post
                  Wladimir by 4th round massacre!

Comment

• Originally posted by Miley-Cyrus View Post
                    No one is to blame bar Wlad, the champ really put it on him and he failed to raise his game at all until the twelfth, the most frustratingly part is as soon as he tried he had Fury clinging on !

Wlad irked the shyt out of me with that performance, he's literally thrown our asses to the wolves.
                    any fighter who fought floyd mayweather could have fans saying "you didnt turn up" "you let us down" "you didnt try" but those fighters got neutralized same as wlad did on the night and furys gameplan was completely on point.

again if you cant see what fury did or refuse to give credit to furys boxing ability then you dont know **** all about boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      Manny pleaded with Wlad to k.o Calvin Brock with the left hook all the way up to i think the last round ,stating he hsd to make a statement that the k.o is there take it . Unfortunatly unless you get on Wlad he will not perform to his capabilities usually ,this is what bothers me that he needs motivation ,if his trainer cannot do that he needs another , its not his skills that needs work ,its his mentality !
                      Manny did that against Ibragimov as well. Wlad. isn't the same fighter without Manny. I've been saying that all along. Fury certainly showed up though.

Comment

Working...
                      X