No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KnockoutNed View Post
    Interesting fact, for all Fury's supposed lack of punching power he has the HIGHEST KO% of any Klitschko world title opponent ever [bar David Haye who had a higher % but only 4 KOs were at heavyweight].

So I would say Fury has plenty enough power to drop or stop Klitschko.
    That's a cherry picked bull**** statistic.

And I am ASSUMING it is true numerically for a start anyway!

This is the sort of good counterance that should be expected in a case for Fury but still it is flawed..

What about Samuel PEter for example? You really think Fury hits harder than Peter?

The problem with the KO% stat is it takes no account of the quality OR the size of opposition!

If we analyse Fury's opponents and knock off ALL of the ones that were FORMER CW's or otherwise sub-HW's, then it turns out that nearly ALL of them were bums and almost none of them were top level.

Effectively, Fury has never once faced a guy as good+big as Mariusz Wach, let alone Klitschko!

I am a Fury fan too and like his endeavour here but this is the cold fact he is going in with!

As for Wilder he is just garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
      The dude has a gif of Wilder knocking out a tomato can, he's obviously Team BronzeBummer.
      I'm almost certain Wilder would KO Fury. I hope they fight sometime soon, I'll gladly make a bet with you

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatLeftaMarc View Post
        I'm almost certain Wilder would KO Fury. I hope they fight sometime soon, I'll gladly make a bet with you
        Nah. Wilder does have power but technically he's not in Fury's league. Fury wins via shut out or late KO.

Anyway Haymon won't let Wilder near Fury, at least not the foreseeable future. His daddy has invested a lot of money and effort into him, so he'll be fighting his bum squad & milking that paper belt for a good while yet.

Comment

Nah. Wilder does have power but technically he's not in Fury's league. Fury wins via shut out or late KO.

Anyway Haymon won't let Wilder near Fury, at least not the foreseeable future. His daddy has invested a lot of money and effort into him, so he'll be fighting his bum squad & milking that paper belt for a good while yet.
          That's if he gets passed Povetkin. I'm a Wilder fan, but even I feel awkward with this fight.

If Povetkin steals Wilder's belt, I can see Wilder targeting Fury because at this point he has nothing to lose

Comment

That's if he gets passed Povetkin. I'm a Wilder fan, but even I feel awkward with this fight.

If Povetkin steals Wilder's belt, I can see Wilder targeting Fury because at this point he has nothing to lose
            I think Wilder will fight anyone, Povetkin or Fury or whoever, he's no coward but it's his team who makes the decisions.

Comment

• There is no fact, Wlad went up against harder punchers his last 10 years.. and guess what? He hasn't been dropped in 10 years.
              Who were these harder punchers over the last several years? A shot, damaged eyed Lamon Brewster who had been dragged out of a 1.5 yr retirement? Crude caveman Sam Peter? The reality is he has been feeding on skilless bums and feathfists during this period whilst illegally fouling nonstop. He does this because he doesn't have the stamina or the skills to win fights against skilled opposition with clean effective boxing.
              It's understandable though Windmiller fans only picked up on the sport on ESPN highlights a couple months ago.

won't accept this and claim he's all clinch.
              Nobody has to make claims, the incontrovertible proof is there to see on video.

look at his riding all over this shot to pieces CW nobody in round 1. Pathetic. Even his homebase fans are booing.

and that of course is just a tiny sample.

Comment

The dude has a gif of Wilder knocking out a tomato can, he's obviously Team BronzeBummer.
                I like how he juxtaposes Kovalev's KO over Pascal and Wilder beating some handpicked nobody as if they're on equal level.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockoutNed View Post
                  Who were these harder punchers over the last several years? A shot, damaged eyed Lamon Brewster who had been dragged out of a 1.5 yr retirement? Crude caveman Sam Peter? The reality is he has been feeding on skilless bums and feathfists during this period whilst illegally fouling nonstop. He does this because he doesn't have the stamina or the skills to win fights against skilled opposition with clean effective boxing.
                  It's understandable though Windmiller fans only picked up on the sport on ESPN highlights a couple months ago.
                  Jennings definitely hits harder than Fury. Povetkin hits harder than Fury. Wach hits harder than Fury, even if he lacks speed. Haye hits harder than Fury. Chagaev hits harder than Fury. Thompson hits harder than Fury.

It's rather interesting that you have so many Wladimir fault videos, almost as if you're prepared for these moments lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Jab: Wlad
                    Defense: Fury
                    ring generalship: Wlad
                    ring IQ: Wlad
                    stamina: Wlad
                    heart: Wlad
                    combination punching: Wlad
                    adaptability: Wlad
                    power: Wlad
                    star power: Wlad
                    experience: Wlad
                    work ethic: Wlad
                    chin: Fury
                    better bodywork: Wlad
                    more effective hooks: Wlad
                    NSB draw power:Wlad

I have Fury taking his jab away in the early rounds, pressuring him, and forcing the fight inside, then systematically breakign him down to a late stoppage in the 10th, in a FOTY candidate.

What say you?
                    Made some corrections. I'm 50/50 on chin, I'll let Fury have it. Fury has more heart than Haye at least. Basically little else is really debatable.

FOTY candidate is laughable.

Comment

You would lose that bet.

Comment

Working...
                      X