Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wlad was forced to work against Jennings due to the ref not having any of his boolsheet, and it was clear he didn't like it one bit.

Fury's success relies upon whether he can force Wlad to fight at a pace he's not comfortable at. Wlad in his groove is damn near unbeatable, but take him even a little bit out of his comfort zone and all sorts of faultlines start to appear.

Comment

• Fury been talking all his smack for nearly as long as Haye was, this gonna be even funnier than the Haye saga when he loses and is knocked out, if as he says he is coming to fight and not shell up and fight on the back foot whilst cycling the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
        Fury been talking all his smack for nearly as long as Haye was, this gonna be even funnier than the Haye saga when he loses and is knocked out, if as he says he is coming to fight and not shell up and fight on the back foot whilst cycling the ring.
        I bet once he feels a right hand from wlad he is going to get on his bike like everyone else

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
          I bet once he feels a right hand from wlad he is going to get on his bike like everyone else
          I tire of hearing it from Klitschko opponents. Once they've tasted the jab they've no desire to feel the right hand, the fact Fury doesn't take punches at all well doesn't fill me with confidence the fight will be all that exciting, I'm expecting Fury to try employ same tactics he used versus Chisora and bore the crowd into submission. Hopefully Wlad makes it an interesting fight by dropping him early so he has to chase from behind like he did versus USS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
            I tire of hearing it from Klitschko opponents. Once they've tasted the jab they've no desire to feel the right hand, the fact Fury doesn't take punches at all well doesn't fill me with confidence the fight will be all that exciting, I'm expecting Fury to try employ same tactics he used versus Chisora and bore the crowd into submission. Hopefully Wlad makes it an interesting fight by dropping him early so he has to chase from behind like he did versus USS.
            its always like that with the klitschkos. There opponents talk alot of **** before a fight then once they step in the ring they get humbled very fast

Comment

its always like that with the klitschkos. There opponents talk alot of **** before a fight then once they step in the ring they get humbled very fast
              Wlad hasn't faced a monster like Fury. Fury will take his jab away and force him to adjust tactically or go to war on the inside and go blow for blow.

Comment

• Wlad doesn't fight inside

He grabs

Fury can fight inside

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Wlad hasn't faced a monster like Fury. Fury will take his jab away and force him to adjust tactically or go to war on the inside and go blow for blow.
                  Not denying fury has a little bit of skills. But youre acting like hes some huge feared heavyweight that destroys everybody with his super fast speed and talent. Hes really not that good, hes just big with limited boxing skills and relies on his size

Comment

Not denying fury has a little bit of skills. But youre acting like hes some huge feared heavyweight that destroys everybody with his super fast speed and talent. Hes really not that good, hes just big with limited boxing skills and relies on his size
                    Learn something

http://www.badlefthook.com/2015/3/4/...eight-analysis

Comment

• Seriously whats with these fury fans making him out to be some super fast master boxer. He doesnt have that much power for a heavyweight, and dances around the ring like some fake ass ali wannabe, he just hasnt been in the ring with someone good enough to expose his flaws, and wlad will do that

Comment

Working...
                      X