No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post

That second photo LOL! Wlad is literally standing about 6'10" lmao. Whattt on earth is he doing with lifts?! How pathetic. Fury is winning this fight. That photo is the funniest photo of the whole build-up. Wladimir the 6'10" heavyweight built head to toe with muscle but only weighs 17.7!

Comment

• Originally posted by sunny31 View Post

On a serious note I got Wlad by UD in a competitive fight.
      This is very possible. Both men are going to be wary, and both are in excellent condition. This equates to a lot of dodging, partially deflected shots, and taking punches well without being badly hurt or getting tired.

Don't be surprised if we hear the final bell, the judges give it to Wlad, and Fury calls for a rematch in the post-fight interview.

Comment

• Comment

• Wlad shredded Fury in that face off with the blank Ivan Drago stare but that's evened out by Wlad feeling the need to wear shoe boosters.... unless he was wearing shoes and Fury weren't?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thurman View Post
            This is very possible. Both men are going to be wary, and both are in excellent condition. This equates to a lot of dodging, partially deflected shots, and taking punches well without being badly hurt or getting tired.

Don't be surprised if we hear the final bell, the judges give it to Wlad, and Fury calls for a rematch in the post-fight interview.
            Yep - I think at times this fight is also going to get really ugly, lots of holding, grappling, wrestling, Fury will probably be rabbit punching and using everything he can to cause Wlad damage. I think at some point Fury will lose a point for roughhousing in clinches.

Comment

• I expected Wlad to come in light for this fight at about 16.9-17 stone to try and match Fury's speed. The fact that he's bulking up to the same weight he was against Poolev suggests he'll try to mug Fury around the ring like he did to that leadfoot zombie. This fight will come down to strength as Wlad doesn't have the gas or the legs to box more than 30% of a round and the appointed ref will let him get away with all the illegal roughhousing he wants. If Fury can resist the clinches or even push Wlad onto his backfoot, he's done for. If Fury can move tractors in training, he can move Wlad.

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post

Vlad looking as solid as ever... Fury is going down.

Comment

• Fury says he saw fear in Klitschko's eyes.
                  Last edited by oscar9992; 11-27-2015, 10:53 AM.

Comment

• Briggs' flight got delayed?

Comment

• They look the same hieght

Comment

Working...
                      X