No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    It's on live at 5:00PM eastern, then will be replayed later on after Canelo/Cotto replay
    Good lookin' out, Dunn. Thanks.

Comment

• Do murricans care about this scrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
        Do murricans care about this scrap.

Comment

Only if they're Wlad fans. There are no non-British fans of Fury whatsoever, apparently.

Comment

Yup, I'm all in - been waiting for Fury to get to this fight for a couple years now. Used to be a Wlad fan, still kinda am so I hope he's forced to be aggressive and we get a real fight worth of the title

Comment

• Vlad KO imo.

Fury's going to get flustered and make a mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
                Only if they're Wlad fans. There are no non-British fans of Fury whatsoever, apparently.
                When Fury fought Cunningham it made quite big news over there. something like 3 million saw it or close.

It's funny, because I remember watching that fight. And I remember discussing it here. People like Weltschmerz were giving it big and saying nice things about Fury and that he'd like to see Wlad and thought Fury could test him on the basis of that fight.

Other people agreed, they were impressed with Fury.

Now for some reason people just look at the KD and forget the heart Fury showed in that fight. You can say what you want about Cunningham, he fought some good fighters and some good heavies.

Nobody, before or since, did that to him.

Comment

I am as american as they come!! When I **** it smells like Apple pie!

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    When Fury fought Cunningham it made quite big news over there. something like 3 million saw it or close.

It's funny, because I remember watching that fight. And I remember discussing it here. People like Weltschmerz were giving it big and saying nice things about Fury and that he'd like to see Wlad and thought Fury could test him on the basis of that fight.

Other people agreed, they were impressed with Fury.

Now for some reason people just look at the KD and forget the heart Fury showed in that fight. You can say what you want about Cunningham, he fought some good fighters and some good heavies.

Nobody, before or since, did that to him.
                    u seem to be the most vocal Fury fan on here, again, lets do a avy bet?

ill be here all day waiting for your response.

Comment

• If I was the Fury camp I'd look a lot at the Tony Thompson fight.

Wlad looked very uncomfortable and sluggish in that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X