No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    100% believe that Fury is not going in there to survive.

However, with Wlad's power and accuracy.. It might turn out that way. But I think Fury's 100% confident.
    Yuppppp, 101% certain Fury is going there to WIN and WIN BIG. I'd bet my life on it. Whether he can or not is the question!

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
      Wladimir Klitschko on the cover of the "Sport Magazine".

Brahhh his chest looks drunk as f!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

• Originally posted by RED REP View Post
        Brahhh his chest looks drunk as f!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
        Klitschko's nipples look they trying to pull a funny face to make a little child laugh for a photograph. Those nipples look they are about to get disqualified for drink driving. Klitschko's chest looks like its fallen and it cant get back up. Those ****ing nipples look they the nipple version of Tyson Fury's personality. Those nipples look like two hillbilly parents on Jerry Springer arguing over who gets the kids!!!

GOD DAMN!

Comment

• Originally posted by Krusher P4P #1 View Post
          How many of us actually believe Fury is gonna go for KO and not survive like every other person Wlad has faced?
          Just Denbo, Ned Beatty and Loaded Baps

Comment

• Fury is going for broke! All in! His interviews are getting interesting.
            He is a fool sometimes, a clown, other times dead serious. I am looking forward to this War!

Comment

• Not long now until all the Klittards quit NSB en mass. T'will be a glorious day.

Comment

• Originally posted by RED REP View Post
                Yuppppp, 101% certain Fury is going there to WIN and WIN BIG. I'd bet my life on it. Whether he can or not is the question!
                My dude. I can't green K you again I'm afraid.

Comment

• Not convinced he'll win but I am absolutely convinced that Fury will lay it all on the line, so if it gets late on and the fights either close or Fury is clearly losing I expect him to throw bombs even if it means him going out of there on a stretcher. COME ON FURY!

Comment

• For people who have Fury winning - how do you see that happening? Decision, knock out, what round, how close/wide? what will be the main factor in him winning?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheIcon View Post
                      Not convinced he'll win but I am absolutely convinced that Fury will lay it all on the line, so if it gets late on and the fights either close or Fury is clearly losing I expect him to throw bombs even if it means him going out of there on a stretcher. COME ON FURY!
                      Yeah. I've been saying to people who dislike Fury and his mouthing off...wouldn't you rather see a man who WILL come to fight and make the build up more colourful, even if he gets stopped in 3 rounds. Or would you rather watch the usual contender we get who turns up in Germany, stays quiet, does what he's told and tries to survive a few rounds?

I know what i'd rather watch. Fury brings interest and entertainment. It's the heavyweight championship fight. It should be being talked about like it is right now, and thats because of Fury. Nobody apart from a few Wlad fans give a f.uck when he fights someone like Alex Leapai. Even if Fury loses, he's provided a talking point and made people want to watch the fight, and that's all its about for us here, it's just entertainment. People take it too seriously considering they're not involved in the politics of it or personally involved in the fights.

When else would a Wlad fight have a bigger thread than Cotto v Canelo?

Comment

Working...
                      X