Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
    Super video. Greens on the way.

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    How do you know? Do you know Fury outside of the ring? Or are you making assumptions?

You know what they say about people who assume.. here's a hint. They're idiots.

How the hell was Ricky Hatton a "title holder?". Dude, you clearly don't know much about boxing and especially its history. So don't go there.
    How do I know what ? What is the question ? What assumption are we talking about here ?

Who was recognised as the no.1 when Ricky fought PBF ? I'm fairly certain Floyd was recognised as the no.1 and favourite going in, though I could be mistaken by what you are about to enlighten me with, right ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Krusher P4P #1 View Post
      I assume Klitschko will knock Fury down midrounds and KO late rounds
      Early knockdowns leave Fury chasing early and mid rounds stoppage upon him desperately chasing, unless he is more intent on looking good in defeat so he can get the Joshua ppv for as suggested by Hearn should he in fact not look poor in defeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        Ha.

I respect Wlad a lot and he's been a good champion but don't ever call him Lewis Mk.2.

They're nothing alike. Prime Lewis would have beaten both brothers in the same night. He did Vitali in 6 rounds by smashing his face in and he was already finished and out of shape.

Can't wait for Fury to flatten that big stiff robot and take your points in the process. Hope you remembered the bet.

Also, Hatton "a nearly man"? ....Hatton was a very, very good 140 fighter. The best in his division at the time. Maybe he wasn't Elite like Floyd or somebody, but he was a true world class fighter in his time. Prime Hatton would have wiped the floor with someone like Danny Garcia.
        We are it doing this circle jerk again.

Vitali was up on cards and Lewis broke the stool legs with his big unconditioned ass nearly cardiac'd on it after the sixth.

Hatton was not elite, this is the point I tried to explain. His lifestyle had he have devoted himself to the sport he could potentially have achieved so much more. This comparison to Fury I was making with their lifestyle choices outside of the ring.

Fury will be a nearly man also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
          Who was recognised as the no.1 when Ricky fought PBF ? I'm fairly certain Floyd was recognised as the no.1 and favourite going in, though I could be mistaken by what you are about to enlighten me with, right ?
          Ricky Hatton was recognized as THE light welterweight champion when he fought Floyd. Floyd was THE welterweight champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Ricky Hatton was recognized as THE light welterweight champion when he fought Floyd. Floyd was THE welterweight champion.
            What weight did they fight at ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Krusher P4P #1 View Post
              I assume Klitschko will knock Fury down midrounds and KO late rounds
              It would be interesting to see how Fury reacts to a legit knockdown from a big Wlad right hand. His knockdowns so far have been identical flash kds from people who don't have a 100th of the power of Klit and they didn't have any lasting effect. If Fury can dig deep then and survive then I'd respect him a lot.

Comment

What weight did they fight at ?
                Dude you're bringing in Mayweather now. I don't want to get talked over here.

You said Ricky Hatton was nothing but a belt holder. He was the champion at light welterweight for 4 years. He was not a belt holder.

You're bringing Mayweather up as if it's the only fight Hatton ever had. And you're doing it because I called you out on your crap knowledge of boxing.

Hatton did something Wlad never did, which is to beat the reigning champion.

But again, Wlad had more "voluntary unification fights"

Comment

Vitali was up on cards .
                  So what? he was still stopped.

Plenty of fighters have been down on the scorecards looking tired and stopped their opponents. do their wins not count?

It was a competitive fight for a few rounds, then Lewis did a number on his face until he got pulled out.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Dude you're bringing in Mayweather now. I don't want to get talked over here.

You said Ricky Hatton was nothing but a belt holder. He was the champion at light welterweight for 4 years. He was not a belt holder.

You're bringing Mayweather up as if it's the only fight Hatton ever had. And you're doing it because I called you out on your crap knowledge of boxing.

Hatton did something Wlad never did, which is to beat the reigning champion.

But again, Wlad had more "voluntary unification fights"
                    Of the two who was recognised as the no.1 at the weight the fight was fought at ?
                    Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    So what? he was still stopped.

Plenty of fighters have been down on the scorecards looking tired and stopped their opponents. do their wins not count?

It was a competitive fight for a few rounds, then Lewis did a number on his face until he got pulled out.
                    Their was only one person who wanted that fight stopped.

No more jerking.

Comment

• I just think that Klitschko should let Fury wear whatever gloves he likes.

I feel it will make F/A difference to the outcome and doesn't fuel any types of excuses.

I will never understand that kind of behaviour.

I don't think it falls under "womanly" behaviour it just seems to be the satus quo these days.

Comment

Working...
                      X