Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury seemed a little nervous at the presser. He realises he's in deep.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
        Fury seemed a little nervous at the presser. He realises he's in deep.
        I'm pretty sure he was joking As he said himself.

Comment

Where does he seem nervous?

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

If he loses he loses. But that just shows what kind of man it is you're adoring.

"You must wear this glove or we don't fight".

Also, you clearly don't understand what the issue is. Fury has no problem fighting in Paffen gloves, if the right one arrives. But it shouldn't take them more than a day or two to get gloves there, but it's ages the request was made.

that's the problem. Boente wants Fury to fight in the prototype where his thumb is sticking out - Of course that's not happening. If they can't get the right glove in, then Fury should be able to wear whichever commission approved gloves he wants.

But that would require Klitschko to act like a man for once.

Cringey.
            Oh, gotcha ya, I wasn't aware of the situtation when I posted that, I admit.

Not cool by Team Klitschko.

Comment

he was joking/acting then he said switched and looks confident.

Fury will not be nervous, fighting is part of his gypsy culture which he talks about when asked by a German reporter who wanted to know more about the culture.

If you think Tyson Fury will be nervous or fearful of another man, you don't know him or what he's about and where he's from. He might not win and might not be good enough but one thing he won't be is nervous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
                Nine months since Fury last fought and was mandated, 7 since the order was enforced right.

Look I am as excited for this fight as you and all this talk is exactly what it is, talk. It's been fun I would be lying if I said I did not enjoy our back and forths. I'll tell you right now and I mean this, I think every Klitschko fan in this thread should nominate you guys representing Fury in this thread for poster of the year, their is enough regular posters in here to get at least one of you guys onto the final nominations page surely, you guys have literally carried this thread for nine months, longer.

Say Fury does not win their is absolutely no hard feelings whatsoever and I think it would be a great show of brotherhood for lets say yourself to make the final nomination on this thread alone, that is not taking into account your other contributions to the site on other threads also.

It's had more coverage than the Canelo vs Cotto thread last I checked and we know all about the cringe factor involved with their respective fan bases.
                It's not the time to act like an adult yet, bro.

We're still at war with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  Oh, gotcha ya, I wasn't aware of the situtation when I posted that, I admit.

Not cool by Team Klitschko.
                  But I have a very hard time believing anything's going to happen with this. They'll get the right gloves.

If not, the german commission along with WBA/WBO will approve a number of gloves on Friday for the fighters meeting and it should be sorted out.

Comment

• Klitschko vs. Fury: TV PROMO

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      As I have said from the beginning, if he wins he wins, if he loses he loses. Nothing else to be said really.

I think he'll give Klitschko a harder fight than you. If he does, then I guess you and the other piglets have to reevaluate how great you think Klitschko is.

Since he is fighting nothing but a big oaf, no coordination, no skills, no power, can't talk, can't sing, ugly, fat and useless.

If Klitschko wins, I think Fury will be one of his best wins. I don't know many fighters on Klitschko's resume who would beat Fury, let alone do what he can do.
                      Oh my, if Wlad struggles then we were wrong, it is as simple as that. Their is zero shame for me admitting I was wrong, can you sit there and say the same to me ? I am not so sure you can. You appear to pride yourself on your image here, I can honestly say I'm not so bothered.

Ask yourself what happens if Wlad completely destroys Fury or outclasses over the distance and you're wrong, how does that go down for you ? Klitschko is still an over rated dominator of the weakest era right ? You have this stuff scripted already do you not.

Do I have to reevaluate, I'm not so sure about that. I'd hold Fury in higher esteem for certain, if he made things difficult and tough why would I not ?

Singing, being fat and useless mean very little to me in regards to Fury, I'm not interested nor am I entertained by his singing. I never rated him too highly after the Cunningham fight exposed way too many flaws. He has the size and natural attributes to be the next reigning champion, but for me he hasn't the key to unlocking his full potential, Emmanuel Steward. Is that a shame, yes it certainly is. Had he have had the same benefits his opponent has had with the nest tutelage out there to be had I have no doubts he could unlock his true potential.

Comment

Working...
                      X