No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    Yeah, that was the worst part. That journalist clearly asked if Fury would be able to wear is usual gloves should they not arrive in time and they just said "i don't want to talk about it"
    "I was hurting my hands all the time. We phoned the guys there and they said 'these are the gloves Klitschko has asked for and he won't be happy if we give him any other gloves'.

"I said 'how can I box in gloves I'm not comfortable wearing?' They sent me another style with normal thumbs which seemed to be okay. But then they said 'oh it's going to be a struggle to make these gloves in time'. They are still not made."

Unbeaten Fury added: "You don't get your gloves in advance so I won't know until the rules meeting after the weigh-in whether they are ready.

"If I get the gloves with the big thumbs? It's a no-go area. I'm not fighting in them. Because even if I throw a jab, I'm going to dislocate my thumb.

Klitschko is such a womanly champion, it's not even funny

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      I don't know what you're talking about.

But you asked me to call you if I wanted a cuddle That sounds like a *******ual to me. I have no problems with you because of this. I'm just pointing out the obvious.
      For the record and I hope this goes some way to clearing it up, I am an intellectual, trans***ual with one testicle. I could not afford to purchase a full set, but I harbour dreams of one day completing the collection.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
        For the record and I hope this goes some way to clearing it up, I am an intellectual, trans***ual with one testicle. I could not afford to purchase a full set, but I harbour dreams of one day completing the collection.
        I wish you all the best.

Being poor and trans***ual doesn't sound like fun.

Comment

"I was hurting my hands all the time. We phoned the guys there and they said 'these are the gloves Klitschko has asked for and he won't be happy if we give him any other gloves'.

"I said 'how can I box in gloves I'm not comfortable wearing?' They sent me another style with normal thumbs which seemed to be okay. But then they said 'oh it's going to be a struggle to make these gloves in time'. They are still not made."

Unbeaten Fury added: "You don't get your gloves in advance so I won't know until the rules meeting after the weigh-in whether they are ready.

"If I get the gloves with the big thumbs? It's a no-go area. I'm not fighting in them. Because even if I throw a jab, I'm going to dislocate my thumb.

Klitschko is such a womanly champion, it's not even funny
          You're right it is not funny. Fury will get his pillow gloves in time, he is just being insecure about not knowing which gloves he is to be wearing until they arrive.

I understand fully the emotions you must be experiencing right now with so much on the line after a full nine months of smack talk culminating Saturday night. You must wish the fight could be put back again, no ?

Comment

You're right it is not funny. Fury will get his pillow gloves in time, he is just being insecure about not knowing which gloves he is to be wearing until they arrive.

I understand fully the emotions you must be experiencing right now with so much on the line after a full nine months of smack talk culminating Saturday night. You must wish the fight could be put back again, no ?
            Yeah the pillow gloves Wlad wants him to use.

9 months of smack talk. Jesus, you're delusional. I am picking Wlad to win.

Doesn't change the fact that he acts like a female. Maybe that's why you feel you relate to him so much.

Comment

I wish you all the best.

Being poor and trans***ual doesn't sound like fun.
              You're right it is not. I can always phone John Fury up though and he can bring me the head of a gypsy minus an eye, I could have as much fun with an eye socket as he had.

Comment

You're right it is not. I can always phone John Fury up though and he can bring me the head of a gypsy minus an eye, I could have as much fun with an eye socket as he had.
                Or you could call up Klitschko and get the ins on his drug dealer.

Maybe you could be a built trans***ual. That would be nice.

Comment

Yeah the pillow gloves Wlad wants him to use.

9 months of smack talk. Jesus, you're delusional. I am picking Wlad to win.

Doesn't change the fact that he acts like a female. Maybe that's why you feel you relate to him so much.
                  Nine months since Fury last fought and was mandated, 7 since the order was enforced right.

Look I am as excited for this fight as you and all this talk is exactly what it is, talk. It's been fun I would be lying if I said I did not enjoy our back and forths. I'll tell you right now and I mean this, I think every Klitschko fan in this thread should nominate you guys representing Fury in this thread for poster of the year, their is enough regular posters in here to get at least one of you guys onto the final nominations page surely, you guys have literally carried this thread for nine months, longer.

Say Fury does not win their is absolutely no hard feelings whatsoever and I think it would be a great show of brotherhood for lets say yourself to make the final nomination on this thread alone, that is not taking into account your other contributions to the site on other threads also.

It's had more coverage than the Canelo vs Cotto thread last I checked and we know all about the cringe factor involved with their respective fan bases.

Comment

Nine months since Fury last fought and was mandated, 7 since the order was enforced right.

Look I am as excited for this fight as you and all this talk is exactly what it is, talk. It's been fun I would be lying if I said I did not enjoy our back and forths. I'll tell you right now and I mean this, I think every Klitschko fan in this thread should nominate you guys representing Fury in this thread for poster of the year, their is enough regular posters in here to get at least one of you guys onto the final nominations page surely, you guys have literally carried this thread for nine months, longer.

Say Fury does not win their is absolutely no hard feelings whatsoever and I think it would be a great show of brotherhood for lets say yourself to make the final nomination on this thread alone, that is not taking into account your other contributions to the site on other threads also.

It's had more coverage than the Canelo vs Cotto thread last I checked and we know all about the cringe factor involved with their respective fan bases.
                    As I have said from the beginning, if he wins he wins, if he loses he loses. Nothing else to be said really.

I think he'll give Klitschko a harder fight than you. If he does, then I guess you and the other piglets have to reevaluate how great you think Klitschko is.

Since he is fighting nothing but a big oaf, no coordination, no skills, no power, can't talk, can't sing, ugly, fat and useless.

If Klitschko wins, I think Fury will be one of his best wins. I don't know many fighters on Klitschko's resume who would beat Fury, let alone do what he can do.

Comment

• Fury seemed a little nervous at the presser. He realises he's in deep.

Comment

Working...
                      X