No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
    It's not the time to act like an adult yet, bro.

We're still at war with them.
    You're right, I just felt this guy was reaching breaking point so I better take it easy on him.

Comment

• I really do fancy Fury to win this but I'll be the first to admit it if I get it wrong. Do we think the judges would give it to Fury if he was clearly the man winning the fight or in any sort of close ish fight do we expect Wlad to get the decision? Because if this was in England for example I'd prob be backing Fury on points at 9/1 or whatever it is but I can't bring myself to do that with the fight being in Germany.

Comment

• The "old" man is going to humiliate you in front of the world, you loudmouth inbred gyp.

WAR KlitschkO

Comment

• Originally posted by TheIcon View Post
          I really do fancy Fury to win this but I'll be the first to admit it if I get it wrong. Do we think the judges would give it to Fury if he was clearly the man winning the fight or in any sort of close ish fight do we expect Wlad to get the decision? Because if this was in England for example I'd prob be backing Fury on points at 9/1 or whatever it is but I can't bring myself to do that with the fight being in Germany.
          Abraham beat Murray and Smith friend. Their was nothing suspicious or underhand, if anything Murray got away with a lot against Abe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
            Abraham beat Murray and Smith friend. Their was nothing suspicious or underhand, if anything Murray got away with a lot against Abe.
            Yep wasn't disputing that at all, Abraham would both fights in my view especially with the way Murray fought the fight wasn't exactly pleasing on the eye. Klitschko is much more of a box office star though than Abraham surely?

I wonder what Fury's gameplan will be. I hope it's at least a competitive fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
              Pays homage to Ronnie Pickering, that was epic

Comment

• Wooop just ordered the PPV for Saturday.

AND THE NEWWWW....

Comment

• Originally posted by TheIcon View Post
                  Yep wasn't disputing that at all, Abraham would both fights in my view especially with the way Murray fought the fight wasn't exactly pleasing on the eye. Klitschko is much more of a box office star though than Abraham surely?

I wonder what Fury's gameplan will be. I hope it's at least a competitive fight.
                  I just don't see where the notion comes from, Soliman beat Sturm in Germany as did Geale. Show me these huge fück overs, cos I just see them.

Fury if he is to outbox Klitshko will get the decison, make no bones about it. Have a little faith, if its a robbery common consensus would be Fury is a worthy champion. Not that I believe that will happen of course.

I too have dwelt on Fury's gameplan and I think you should revisit the Johnson and Chisora rematch to gauge what he is comfortable doing, I think he sets out trying to outbox and upon struggling for the rhythm he established in those fights with it being against the divisions no.1 boxer he will begin to open up and take more chances looking for the big shots but ultimately being overcome as early as the fifth or sixth with him trailling from being dropped several times whilst trying to box cautiously.

As you say, I just want a competitive fight also, my optimism is not as great as the majority in this thread though.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
                      I just don't see where the notion comes from, Soliman beat Sturm in Germany as did Geale. Show me these huge fück overs, cos I just see them.

Fury if he is to outbox Klitshko will get the decison, make no bones about it. Have a little faith, if its a robbery common consensus would be Fury is a worthy champion. Not that I believe that will happen of course.

I too have dwelt on Fury's gameplan and I think you should revisit the Johnson and Chisora rematch to gauge what he is comfortable doing, I think he sets out trying to outbox and upon struggling for the rhythm he established in those fights with it being against the divisions no.1 boxer he will begin to open up and take more chances looking for the big shots but ultimately being overcome as early as the fifth or sixth with him trailling from being dropped several times whilst trying to box cautiously.

As you say, I just want a competitive fight also, my optimism is not as great as the majority in this thread though.
                      Yeah you are probably right Re a decision in Germany just that its hard to back a guy to win on points with that niggling doubt, but like I said you are probs right.

Yeah I think Fury will try outbox him but my worry is if he genuinely believes he cannot win a decision how early is he going to start taking risks? I don't want to see him swinging for the fences from the early rounds and seeing him get sparked out by round 4-5. I think if Fury does have a solid game plan then there's no reason for me that (if he sticks to it) he can't go the distance and have a close fight with Klitschko. My big questions going into the fight is how will Fury Negate the Jab? How will Fury Negate Klitschko's Holding? And how reckless will Fury get if things don't go his way early on?

For me, this is a match that has the potential to be a close fight and even one that Fury can win (in a close fight) , but it also has the potential for Fury to get absolutely flattened.

Comment

Working...
                      X