Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wouldn't an overly soft canvas handicap wlad just as much as fury though?

Comment

• WTF that mat looks like memory foam. Hell no. Change it, otherwise no fight. They want to protect Wlad in case he gets dropped so the fall wont be hard and its easier to recover. ALSO, it tries to neutralize Furys movement and speed which will be key, his feet will sink and slow down everytime he moves dragging his movement down.

Comment

• Any other Fury fans feeling slightly concerned regarding Tysons mentality? Is he starting to wilt a bit? Talk of "if I lose I'll retire" never like to hear a boxer contemplating a loss before it's started. Also at the weigh in looked edgy? I hope I'm wrong!

Comment

• There's a vid on YouTube of Johnny Nelson in klits training camp showing he's training on a spongy canvas .
          Potentially klit had it all planned to slow fury down.

Can't copy a link cuz have under 15 posts.

Comment

• Probably added a "horse hair" rolls instead of the matt or the simulated horse hair flooring. The old stuff is deep and makes for a slower track.
            This favors the stepper Wlad over the mover Tyson. GOOD!
            It makes Fury stand there and fight, ring the damn bell and fight instead of holding and running and BSing their way through "gifting" millions of dollars.
            Ray

Comment

• i guess this confirms that fury will be circling and wlad will try to hold the centre. i actually thought fury would be trying to rough wlad up and wlad would be moving a bit more

Comment

• Last edited by oscar9992; 11-28-2015, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  Seriously?

Wlad ensures that Fury won't hurt himself too much when he crashes to the canvas by adding a bit of extra padding and Fury is upset.

Comment

• What time is this fight at in Eastern Standard Time? I want to go check out that movie Creed today but dont want to miss this.

Comment

• Tyson Fury's amazing speed ahead of Klitschko clash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqWs-Ty4on0

Comment

Working...
                      X