No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
    Kirk Johnson was also a top contender and excellent boxer.

Vitali also took the fight on the same notice.

LEwis was in an age-wise prime (38 is a modern prime) and was heftiest (=strongest, =greatest advantage, = most resistance-to-opponent) and was the most experienced version there was.

This LEwis also fought the most savage and brutal fight of his entire career here also with the highest output by FAR!

Kind of craps on your opinions right?

Exposed nut bag!
    Save the excuses.

Johnson was a journyman.

Lewis was in the worst condition of any fight he ever entered, and was past his prime.

Every athlete piques at different times.

He was fat so he was strong? Lol, that's a good one.

Comment

• Training camp is over for Wlad, sparring has finished and he is in the final week process of studying Fury and getting his gameplan right for next week. Hopefully Fury is also ready, and we await the big showdown this time next week.

No pullouts now.

Comment

• Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
        Training camp is over for Wlad, sparring has finished and he is in the final week process of studying Fury and getting his gameplan right for next week. Hopefully Fury is also ready, and we await the big showdown this time next week.

No pullouts now.
        Yes. Now we can kick back and enjoy Cotto-Canelo while waiting for next weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
          Yes. Now we can kick back and enjoy Cotto-Canelo while waiting for next weekend.
          Tough to call that one. Canelo can be outboxed but I think an all out 'fight' war, his youth probably gives him the edge over Cotto. Anyway, Cotto has been written off before and produced the goods on the night, so should be fun. A good end to the boxing year.

Comment

• Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
            Tough to call that one. Canelo can be outboxed but I think an all out 'fight' war, his youth probably gives him the edge over Cotto. Anyway, Cotto has been written off before and produced the goods on the night, so should be fun. A good end to the boxing year.
            Cotto is going to lose, unless he can successfully counterpunch his way to victory.

It isn't out of the question.

Chances are that Cotto will lose.

A big shot is always possible in boxing as well, of course.

My heart is with Cotto, and I'd love him to completely prove me wrong.

Comment

• Why didn't Vitali give Charr a rematch?

Comment

• Why didn't Vitali give Byrd a rematch?

Comment

• Wladimir has sparred Malik Scott for the last week.

Interesting choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Wladimir has sparred Malik Scott for the last week.

Interesting choice.

At the gym watching greatness🙌🏽🙌🏽..Former heavyweight champion of the world Vitaly Klitschko came to camp today to give his younger brother heavyweight champion of the world klitschko_official a few rounds of very technical sound rounds sparring before his big title defense next week against undefeated Tyson fury..The sweet Science was in full effect today👊🏽..salute to both Klitschko brothers..The type of history they have made together as bothers has never happen before In sports and I doubt that we will ever see it again.🙌🏽💯🙌🏽💯 #oddguy #klitschkobrothers #history #heavyweightchamps #greatness #romebuilders

A photo posted by The Odd Guy (@malikkingscott) on

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Wladimir has sparred Malik Scott for the last week.

Interesting choice.
                      Pretty good choice actually. Scott will get him used to the speed and precision counter punching that Fury will bring.

Scott's also extremely adept at mimicking other fighters. Excellent sparring partner all round.

Comment

Working...
                      X