Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ARENA View Post

Here is Fury's Behind the Ropes
    I like Fury's stoic attitude here. If he wins he wins, if he loses he loses. There's no point building yourself up on false hopes only to have them come crashing down. Fury's trained his hardest for this fight and will give it his best shot, and if that isn't good enough so be it. I think it will be though, and I think Fury's understanding of what it's going to take is key to that.

Comment

• Funny. Fight hasn't started yet and there are 4-5 days until the fight. But this threat already has 385 pages. Probably goes above 550 pages after the fight.

What's record of Boxingscene?
      Last edited by oscar9992; 11-23-2015, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
        Funny. Fight hasn't started yet and there are 4-5 days until the fight. But this threat already has 385 pages. Probably goes above 550 pages after the fight.

What's record of Boxingscene?
        A lot more than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
          Klitschko's training camp life review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW1tcBETWGA

Klitschko Discusses Fury Tactics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bByVU6PTOmE

Behind the ropes: Klitschko vs. Fury

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyNxk1wzCJw
          In the camp life review video, the guy you are asseing from 0:39 to 0:52 and 3:35 to 3:40 is a famous hypnotizer and magician from Ukraine. His name is Evgeniy Voronin. He's a long time friend of both Klitschkos.

There was a video, that got deleted from youtube from whatever reason, where you saw Voronin hypnotizing Wladimir Klitschko, making him lay on both ends of his body, Klitschko was straight as an iron stick, and I am not joking, it was incredible to see it. Voronin then put a flammable liquid on Klitschko's shirt, while he was fully unconscious, lit up a fire, took a stove, fried an egg on it and then lit up a cigarette. And then Voronin's assistants made Klitschko stand , Voronin woke him up and made hime eat the omelette.

It was really awkward and qicked to see Klitschko, fully unconscious, straight as an iron stick, with both arms literally sticked to his body's sidelines, having fire lit up on his shirt.

Video has been deleted unfortunately but there are German website that talk about this famous trick.

Edit * :

My point here is that Klitschko clearly wanted a send a message to Fury with the apperance of his friend on this video.
          Last edited by Dr.Eisenfaust; 11-23-2015, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• Peter Fury: "Sky cut embarrassing Klitschko moment out"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0g-_cn6ZiM

Comment

• Can't wait for the fight. I just hope Tyson is everything I think he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                Can't wait for the fight. I just hope Tyson is everything I think he is.
                Me too. I really want to see a good, close, exciting fight, whoever wins on the night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                  Can't wait for the fight. I just hope Tyson is everything I think he is.
                  ...a big bum?

seriously though i cannot wait for this, im more hyped about this than i was for canelo - cotto (which was a letdown)

totally torn, i'd like to see a new era in the division and fury is amusing albeit a clown, but this is prizefighting not wrestling.

While not being a fan of klit whatsoever i just think he destroys tyson (and it will be amusing to see the fury downy's in this thread get shutup after their delusions of grandeur)
                  i just want a great fight, i really hope it isnt a snoozefest..
                  war fury klit

Comment

• Dillian Whyte discusses Klitschko vs Fury and the resurgence of the Heavyweights
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy4bcHRHyvs

He says it's a hard fight and doesn't know who is gonna win. He thinks Tyson Fury needs to come and go for a KO.

Says if you gonna box Wladimir you have no chance. Because Wlad is so good at 'boxing' and he is very good 'boxer'. Tyson Fury needs to FIGHT him.

...Then says that Heavyweight Division is rising again. There is an american champion again and there are lot of excellent prospects with a bright future.
                    Last edited by oscar9992; 11-23-2015, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• They keep saying Zeus is Joe Frazier's son

Seriously, lol? Are they ******? He was training in the Joe Frazier gym once, he's not his damn son. His name isn't Zeus Frazier either like they say on Sky

Amateurs.

Comment

Working...
                      X