Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      I want him to face Fury period, I just think he may take the opportunity to milk a real injury and as an excuse to evade a hungry lion in Fury. Don't confuse that with thinking I want him to fight Fury, injured, ideally I awnt him at his best, so there is zero room for excuse, but if I have to choose between an injured Wlad or no fight at all, I will go with an injuried Wlad.
      The fight will happen, you don't believe Klitschko has an injury, fine that's ok, I fail to understand why you doubt him, he has to face him or vacate. Imagine Klitschko ducks Fury, he'd be immortalised as the faq who ducked Batman ! That ain't happening dude, period.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        If Klitschko says he needs a tune-up it better be someone he can get out of there in a round or two.

Wilder would be my suggestion.
        Klitschko had his tune up, Jennings with those freakishly long arms like Fury. Klitschko is facing Fury next, then he's gonna pull Wilder's ass hole over his nose too.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure Wlad is actually injured, he's the type that will only fight if he is 100%.

a little more patience guys!

If Wlad pulls out completely I lost all respect for him.

You gotta love Fury's character, but man, I don't see a future champion in him.

Comment

• Fight is going to happen either November 28th or early December. Just a little longer, maybe the anticipation will hype up the fight even more...

Comment

• We need more Tyson furys in boxing, shame hes had his ko loss delayed this long though lol.

Comment

• The seed of doubt has been planted deep into Wlads mind.

A guy who struggled with Jennings isn't beating any Fury. He will cancel out right when the new date nears closer.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockoutNed View Post
                  The seed of doubt has been planted deep into Wlads mind.

A guy who struggled with Jennings isn't beating any Fury. He will cancel out right when the new date nears closer.
                  How about a bet?

Fury beats Vlad, you get to choose my avi for a month.

Vice versa, I get to choose yours.

Comment

• Wlad isn't looking too good these days

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
                      The fight will happen, you don't believe Klitschko has an injury, fine that's ok, I fail to understand why you doubt him, he has to face him or vacate. Imagine Klitschko ducks Fury, he'd be immortalised as the faq who ducked Batman ! That ain't happening dude, period.
                      It's tactical, he needs more time and/or he's trying to throw a ready to die attitude confident 0% fear GYPSY WARRIOR off his game. And it's pathetic. Fury is going to beat this big robotic boreoff.

Comment

Working...
                      X