No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] "Andre Ward is too much for me" - Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    My response is that they can't fight because they're on different networks. I'm sorry you were unaware of this. Now you know. End of discussion.,
    And I notice you ignored some things. I will copy and paste them here!

This was a response to the statement you posted; Did he put it out after he ducked him on twitter?

And this one I think you missed; Werent they doing interviews about how they would beat Floyd and he would never fight them, and Floyd is a showtime fighter?

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      Why do you keep talking about whether the fight could be made, opposed to them NOT wanting the fight?

For some reason you talk all around it.
      Where did they say they don't want the fight? Show me a source/quote.

Comment

Where did they say they don't want the fight? Show me a source/quote.
        What did they say when Lara called them out on twitter? They basically coward and rambled on about how they respect him. It was some Deebow type of stuff Lara was pulling. They are treating Ward the same way. But they chopped down the great Macklin with ease. Props for dismantling a legend.

Comment

What did they say when Lara called them out on twitter? They basically coward and rambled on about how they respect him. It was some Deebow type of stuff Lara was pulling. They are treating Ward the same way. But they chopped down the great Macklin with ease. Props for dismantling a legend.
          Still waiting on that source/quote....

Comment

• i don't know butt...i interpit golovkin saying andre's too much
            meaning-andres better then me at this stage.

Comment

On Twatter?

Really mate?

Comment

Still waiting on that source/quote....
                All of this to avoid admitting that your wrong? Im not searching through a million tweets I thought. But we both know what they said anyways, "We respect you lara" then after that they never even tried to make a fight with Lara.

From what I know Lara called them out multiple times. Now enough with the games and respond to my post. You are something else when your wrong lol

Comment

On Twatter?

Really mate?
                  Yep! Btw...

This was a response to the statement you posted; Did he put it out after he ducked him on twitter?

And this one I think you missed; Werent they doing interviews about how they would beat Floyd and he would never fight them, and Floyd is a showtime fighter?

Comment

All of this to avoid admitting that your wrong? Im not searching through a million tweets I thought. But we both know what they said anyways, "We respect you lara" then after that they never even tried to make a fight with Lara.

From what I know Lara called them out multiple times. Now enough with the games and respond to my post. You are something else when your wrong lol
                    How can they try to make the fight when they're on different networks? Are you ***ing dense? What part of that don't you understand?

You said that GGG's team said they didn't want the fight. Should be easy to find a quote to back up your claim.

Comment

Yep! Btw...

Mate, I'm not on Twatter so I don't know what was said. I've asked you to back up your claims but you can't, likely because you're full of ****. This is the real world. People don't duck people on fcking Twitter. People aren't tough on Twitter

As far as I know GGG's team have never said Mayweather is ducking them, just that they would like to fight him one day.

And surely....by your logic.....since you refuse to acknowledge the networks....then Floyd is ducking GGG , right? Right?

Comment

Working...
                      X