No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] "Andre Ward is too much for me" - Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Everyone aspires to fight Floyd but they know he's on another network so the fight can't happen right now. What the hell don't you understand here? They never said Floyd was ducking them

My guess is that the Ward fight hasn't happened because there are bigger money fights for them out there. Same reason Ward refused to fight Kovalev.
    So you mean to tell me that the fact that they may not actually be able to BEAT Ward has nothing to do with it? LOL

And coincidentally another fighter they refused to fight or even TRY to fight in Lara just so happened to be a difficult match up. That had NOTHING to do with why they didnt fight him? And GGG doing an interview saying Ward is too much for him means nothing? Not too sure about that bro

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      So you mean to tell me that the fact that they may not actually be able to BEAT Ward has nothing to do with it? LOL

And coincidentally another fighter they refused to fight or even TRY to fight in Lara just so happened to be a difficult match up. That had NOTHING to do with why they didnt fight him? And GGG doing an interview saying Ward is too much for him means nothing? Not too sure about that bro
      So why doesn't Ward fight Kovalev?

Comment

No. They're saying Lara should fight people on his own network.

One more time - HE IS WITH SHOWTIME
        GTFO!!! LOL They should be Lara's promoter. They basically tried to make fights between Lara and all these other fighters, NOT named GGG.

We dont have to go back and forth Im just still bitter about that fight not being made and I think GGG could have given Lara a tough fight too. I think he can give Ward a tough fight.

At first he was trying to get a fight with Martinez, but now he's shot. Basically staying at 160 at this point means nothing if he's not going to fight Lara or even Canelo. Even though they are smaller.

He should have fought Lara earlier this year tbh. Because now its going to look like he's fighting a smaller guy who got exposed by Nelo. But if he moves up in weight he will have to step up and fight a tough guy soon and not just any tough guy, WARD!

But no beef. You all love GGG but as soon as he got that little fame from you all, he starts robbing the sport in a sense. He been hyped for SEVERAL years and aint fought NOBODY!!!

Comment

So why doesn't Ward fight Kovalev?
          I dont know! I wasnt even debating about Ward and have no idea why he wont. But I dont think Ward is a scared fighter. He will probably fight anyone. GGG has shown signs of duckage and plenty of them. Ward has shown none so its not fair to make Ward pay for fighters like GGG not stepping up.

Comment

• My issue with this, is that GGG was gonna fight Chavez Jr right? Chavez Jr is bigger, taller, rehydrates to a height weight than Ward.

So if anything Ward should be just right or too small for GGG.

Comment

• tbf to GGG and I'm not a big fan of his, but after saying "he is too much for me", he says, "I am me and he is him"....LOL what ever the hell that means. I don't think GGG meant it the way we think it.

Comment

• Why are butt hurt Brits still mad?

Why is Oakland, California considered a county of Atlantic City?

Why does everybody and there momma want to fight Mayweather at 160?

Why isn't Ward fighting?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Why are butt hurt Brits still mad?

Why is Oakland, California considered a county of Atlantic City?

Why does everybody and there momma want to fight Mayweather at 160?

Why isn't Ward fighting?
                  S.O.G. All day everyday.

Comment

You say people dont do this on twitter, or do that on twitter. Twitter is a communication device. Ducking someone on twitter would be the same as ducking someone on the phone or face to face.

How can they do countless interviews about how they want to get closer to a Floyd fight, when he's on a different network? But with Lara, "We respect you Lara" lol

Floyd isnt ducking GGG because Floyd is too small for him. All of these comments and back and forth to avoid admitting your wrong? Lol
                    Why are you so hung up on "we respect you Lara"? Its pretty obvious ggg respects box and everyone in it. But that must be foreign to you?

Dude stop being so thick. For a massive ppv fight with SWW lineal champ Floyd even ggg might think about burning hbo, but not for a guy who brings nothing to the table. I mean, should he screw America's #1 boxing network cause JLeon Love called him out?

Comment

GTFO!!! LOL They should be Lara's promoter. They basically tried to make fights between Lara and all these other fighters, NOT named GGG.

We dont have to go back and forth Im just still bitter about that fight not being made and I think GGG could have given Lara a tough fight too. I think he can give Ward a tough fight.

At first he was trying to get a fight with Martinez, but now he's shot. Basically staying at 160 at this point means nothing if he's not going to fight Lara or even Canelo. Even though they are smaller.

He should have fought Lara earlier this year tbh. Because now its going to look like he's fighting a smaller guy who got exposed by Nelo. But if he moves up in weight he will have to step up and fight a tough guy soon and not just any tough guy, WARD!

But no beef. You all love GGG but as soon as he got that little fame from you all, he starts robbing the sport in a sense. He been hyped for SEVERAL years and aint fought NOBODY!!!
                      A year ago GGG admitted that he couldn't fight Peter Quillin, a belt holder in his weight class, because of different networks, but ppl like you accuse him of ducking a 154 fighter who also fights on Showtime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU-enf5NlBA

Comment

Working...
                      X