Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ggg don't want them problems

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      How can they try to make the fight when they're on different networks? Are you ***ing dense? What part of that don't you understand?

You said that GGG's team said they didn't want the fight. Should be easy to find a quote to back up your claim.
      Its millions of quotes about how they think he is boring and they used network excuse But thats not what we were looking for. We were talking about them basically acting like they didnt want the fight, and giving Lara so much respect while he was basically calling their bluff about how no one wanted to fight them. And it wasnt a quote it was a tweet in which I'd have to look through millions of pages to find.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        Its millions of quotes about how they think he is boring and they used network excuse But thats not what we were looking for. We were talking about them basically acting like they didnt want the fight, and giving Lara so much respect while he was basically calling their bluff about how no one wanted to fight them. And it wasnt a quote it was a tweet in which I'd have to look through millions of pages to find.
        "Network excuse"

It's not an excuse. It's real life. You seem very detached from real life though seeing as you think fights are negotiated on Twatter

You're boring me now.

Comment

Mate, I'm not on Twatter so I don't know what was said. I've asked you to back up your claims but you can't, likely because you're full of ****. This is the real world. People don't duck people on fcking Twitter. People aren't tough on Twitter

As far as I know GGG's team have never said Mayweather is ducking them, just that they would like to fight him one day.

And surely....by your logic.....since you refuse to acknowledge the networks....then Floyd is ducking GGG , right? Right?
          You say people dont do this on twitter, or do that on twitter. Twitter is a communication device. Ducking someone on twitter would be the same as ducking someone on the phone or face to face.

How can they do countless interviews about how they want to get closer to a Floyd fight, when he's on a different network? But with Lara, "We respect you Lara" lol

Floyd isnt ducking GGG because Floyd is too small for him. All of these comments and back and forth to avoid admitting your wrong? Lol

Comment

• I wouldn't look too much into this. Golovkin has a history of saying things that sound off. There's a clear language barrier. I have no doubt GGG would fight Ward. I think Ward would win, but I don't think Golovkin is worried about him.

Comment

I found it in 2 seconds.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...php?p=14224469

Now drop this lame ****

Comment

"Network excuse"

It's not an excuse. It's real life. You seem very detached from real life though seeing as you think fights are negotiated on Twatter

You're boring me now.
                Well if its not an excuse, then why were they doing all these interviews about fighting Floyd when he's on another network? And Andre Ward is on the same network as them. They said they wanted to fight anyone from 160 to 168, why hasnt the fight happened yet?

Comment

Well if its not an excuse, then why were they doing all these interviews about fighting Floyd when he's on another network? And Andre Ward is on the same network as them. They said they wanted to fight anyone from 160 to 168, why hasnt the fight happened yet?
                  Everyone aspires to fight Floyd but they know he's on another network so the fight can't happen right now. What the hell don't you understand here? They never said Floyd was ducking them

My guess is that the Ward fight hasn't happened because there are bigger money fights for them out there. Same reason Ward refused to fight Kovalev.

Comment

I found it in 2 seconds.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...php?p=14224469

Now drop this lame ****
                    HAHAHAHAHA!!!! They tried to pit Lara against This fighter, that fighter etc MANN!!!!

They talk about him being on their radar LOL and this one got mel; Lara should call out Floyd, same promoter same TV and beat both Khan and Maidana.

They basically saying he has to fight several people to get a GGG fight.

Btw this isnt the tweet I was talking about. I was talking about the "We respect you Lara" tweet.

But its WAAAY more tweets on this page!!! Haha

GGG is a HOE!

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! They tried to pit Lara against This fighter, that fighter etc MANN!!!!

They talk about him being on their radar LOL and this one got mel; Lara should call out Floyd, same promoter same TV and beat both Khan and Maidana.

They basically saying he has to fight several people to get a GGG fight.

Btw this isnt the tweet I was talking about. I was talking about the "We respect you Lara" tweet.

But its WAAAY more tweets on this page!!! Haha

GGG is a HOE!
                      No. They're saying Lara should fight people on his own network.

One more time - HE IS WITH SHOWTIME

Comment

Working...
                      X