Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrible terrible fight

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Trust me, he doesn't believe his own bull****. He knows it's a crap fight. And if he doesn't, I can't help his delusion. What you said about talent and style is just something he can't wrap his head around, most likely because it's stuck in his ass.
      BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        well what is dumb about what I said? stop replying like a child with insults.

you offer nothing beneficial to the discussion just name calling.

How is it an abomination please explain. I already said its not PPv worthy but its def a live match, you can't intelligently claim this is not a hard fight for Pac stylistically.
        it's not a hard fight for pacfraud because slow ass provodnikov was able to touch him up, including dropping him. pacfraud is ten times faster than provo with much better stamina. chris algieri is a damn espn fighter who happen to beat provodnikov because provodnikov is such a garbage fighter himself. you hyped up bum bum rios when pac fought him, now you're doing the same with this algieri guy.......this is about the same level as the garcia-salka fight, only a little bit better. this is more terrible than david diaz who is arguably the worse LW champion of all-time.......this IS an abomination!

Comment

Boxing sucks this year

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
            Algieri doesn't even have a puncher's chance with his feather-dusters!
            Read what a wrote, he has a chance (outboxing Pac like he did Ruslan) an not just a punchers chance like Maidana has for Floyd, and Floyd wont even let Maidana use his gloves. smh

Comment

Thats what the Floyd fans said, all you have to do is move and box against Manny and you win. He is pretty much a dumb fighter according to Floyds fans.

So they should be praising the hell out of Manny for talking on another slick boxer.
              So you believe anything Floyd fans say. Got it.

Comment

Pac.tards check in

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Trust me, he doesn't believe his own bull****. He knows it's a crap fight. And if he doesn't, I can't help his delusion. What you said about talent and style is just something he can't wrap his head around, most likely because it's stuck in his ass.
                  All you do is insult, but you haven't countered me yet. I provided analysis and Ill debate you any day of the weak. I prove my points you can't.

Comment

Read what a wrote, he has a chance (outboxing Pac like he did Ruslan) an not just a punchers chance like Maidana has for Floyd, and Floyd wont even let Maidana use his gloves. smh

Give it up your by yourself on this one bahahahaaaa can't believe the desperation lengths you guys go.

Comment

awful fight, just awful

Comment

Working...
                      X