No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Algieri Prefight & Postfight discussion & analysis thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
    i know what i posted, but where did i said manny asked for the CW to help chris as u suggested??? i said it was team pac who asked for the CW but it will benefit algieri anyways. how the phuck would floyd help canelo by making the CW at 152? are u trying to point out to me that chris is bigger than what he really is then? LOL!!!! how the hell u gonna bring up canelo when canelo is the bigger guy? LOL!
    I just hope after he beats Algieiri he doesn't say talk to my promoter. If he does fight Vargas next then that tells us all we need to know about Manny and everything he has ever said regarding Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I just hope after he beats Algieiri he doesn't say talk to my promoter. If he does fight Vargas next then that tells us all we need to know about Manny and everything he has ever said regarding Floyd.
      yeah ignored what i posted LOL!! what difference does it make if he says talk to my promoter? he's been calling floyd out for the pass year and what do we get from u guys? so if pac does say he wanhts to fight floyd next, what are u gonna say then?

so are u saying chris is bigger than what he really is? why would u bring up canelo and compare it to this situation then? LOL!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
        yeah ignored what i posted LOL!! what difference does it make if he says talk to my promoter? he's been calling floyd out for the pass year and what do we get from u guys? so if pac does say he wanhts to fight floyd next, what are u gonna say then?

so are u saying chris is bigger than what he really is? why would u bring up canelo and compare it to this situation then? LOL!!!
        what you posted was ridiculous so I ignored it. You either didn't read what I posted or didn't understand it.

This fight isn't big enough for me to keep discussing it. Manny says he wants to fight Floyd whenever he has a fight signed or one upcoming. when its time to make fight-refuses for whatever ego driven reason.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 10-29-2014, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          what you posted was ridiculous so I ignored it. You either didn't read what I posted or didn't understand it.

This fight isn't big enough for me to keep discussing it. Manny says he wants to fight Floyd whenever he has a fight signed or one upcoming. when its time to make fight-refuses for whatever ego driven reason.
          oh i read what u wrote.. u said how is the CW suppose to help chris, did the cw floyd demanded of 152 help canelo. LOL.. thats why i asked u is chris suppose to be bigger than he really is? the fight isnt big enough for u to discuss it but u keep posting in here LOL.. so floyd doesnt pull the same bs? starts at 3:36.. im gonna ask u again was manny's offer for a 30 days cut off reasonable, yes or no?

Comment

• why u ignoring this dunn?? is chris really bigger than he is? and u still havent answer my question regarding the 30 days cut off request from manny. do u think that was fair or not?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by chy View Post
                Yes the pacman is back on the juice!!

Comment

• Originally posted by chy View Post
                  The weight cut is giving Pac that shredded look again.

Comment

• Man watching some training clips of manny, I don't know why he doesn't go to the body much. He has so much success when he does, just look at margarito in the 4th round, took everything out of him from that body shot. Roach should push this more on manny.

Comment

• Either way, CATCHWEIGHT is an agreement from both sides. Have anyone ever consider the differences in height and reach on both fighters?

Comment

Working...
                      X