No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Algieri Prefight & Postfight discussion & analysis thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    When did I praise it? I said its not PPV worthy.

Stop getting butt hurt because you want people to hate this fight like people are doing for Floyd maidana 2, it doesn't work that way.

Pac gets props for fighting a live dog, coming off a huge win.

Chris is a mover, he can box, and he is a style nightmare for Manny, if Floyd fought Chris I would give him props too.

But he fights mainly flat foot guys prove me wrong, when has Floyd fought a mover like Bradley or Algieri?

At least Pac is fighting a guy who is not tailormade for him and has a legit chance to win and not just a punchers chance like Maidana, and Floyd wont even let Maidana wear his gloves smh.
    Algieri doesn't even have a puncher's chance with his feather-dusters!

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      Apparently.

Whats interesting is JMM and Bradley, the two guys who have been effective against Pac, dont fight alike and also fight nothing like Algieri.

But somehow its become a known fact that his style is a nightmare for Pac.

Dude couldnt get out of the way of slow as molasses Provo. But Pac gonna have a hard time finding him?
      Trust me, he doesn't believe his own bull****. He knows it's a crap fight. And if he doesn't, I can't help his delusion. What you said about talent and style is just something he can't wrap his head around, most likely because it's stuck in his ass.

Comment

They can't do business yet, are you guys living under a rock or just have selective hearing? Arum already said Oscar has to take care of his lawsuit with Richard and his team have to find out who is under GB and who is with haymon first. you can't do fights yet until that mess gets cleared up, its why Arum was trying to make the Khan fight but Khan signed with Haymon as well. Its a sticky situation, but Arum and Oscar are trying to work together justing waiting for the legal stuff to clear up.
        Living under a rock? That's a pretty niche piece of news you think is common knowledge. We're not talking Germany won the World Cup here Holmes. Still a very weak fight for Pac and the fans. Algieri doesn't deserve this shot and should be giving Ruslan a rematch before moving on.

Comment

Whyyyyy !!!!!!???? I mean I get bum bum after getting knocked the fk out, but this **** has no excuse.

Comment

Good for them.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                And because he hasn't fought anyone other than one 140lb contender. He's gonna get laid out by Pacquiao.
                LMAO when was the last time Pacman knocked someone out? now you are sounding like a delusional Pac fan.

There is no way Pac is laying this dude out, Ruslan hits harder than Manny, remember what Bradley said he said Ruslan hits harder than Pac and concussed him, So if Ruslan couldn't finish off Chris how can Pac? be real dude, lol at Pac laying Chris out, chris has a good chin and moves a lot.

You guys never *****ed when Bradley fought Ruslan at 147 right after his biggest win to Pac, yet why are you guys *****ing about Pac fighting Chris? Chris beat Ruslan who was inline for the shot, so Chris rightfully got the shot.

Comment

LMAO when was the last time Pacman knocked someone out? now you are sounding like a delusional Pac fan.

There is no way Pac is laying this dude out, Ruslan hits harder than Manny, remember what Bradley said he said Ruslan hits harder than Pac and concussed him, So if Ruslan couldn't finish off Chris how can Pac? be real dude, lol at Pac laying Chris out, chris has a good chin and moves a lot.

You guys never *****ed when Bradley fought Ruslan at 147 right after his biggest win to Pac, yet why are you guys *****ing about Pac fighting Chris? Chris beat Ruslan who was inline for the shot, so Chris rightfully got the shot.
                  Who has Ruslan stopped for you to say he hits harder than Manny?

Comment

Now you just lost your entire right to speak, that comment right there is just you hating hard. So its not even worthy of ESPN main event, please get lost dude I think I heard it all. Stop already.

All the other worthy guys Haymon has them, Floyd doesn't want to fight them, that is worse, at least we know if Thruman and Porter were with Arum they would be put with Pac, Floyd could fight thurman or porter easy since there is no problem since they are all under goldenboy haymon and in house.

Pac has slim pickings right now due to the Haymon issue.

This is the problem with the business side of boxing, Chris just upset Ruslan and if Pac decided to fight Ruslan instead you guys would just say Pac is fighting a guy off a loss again, just give Pac props for fighting a live dog, who has the style to give him trouble, while Floyd is fighting a tailormade guy with a punchers chance in a rematch and not even letting him wear his punchers gloves.

I never seen Floyd fight a mover or slick boxer with lots of stamina and workrate, i wish he would fight someone like Algieri or Bradley instead of all these flat foot guys.
                    look at the rest of what i said and prove me wrong

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Yes. All you have to do is move.
                      Thats what the Floyd fans said, all you have to do is move and box against Manny and you win. He is pretty much a dumb fighter according to Floyds fans.

So they should be praising the hell out of Manny for talking on another slick boxer.

Comment

Working...
                      X