Was Rewatching Rd 10 Of Maidana vs May to See Maidana Counter Mays Pull Counter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    The punch didn't even land properly

Pretty desperate to say he won that round. He clearly lost it and lost the fight.
    Ya, so Mayweathers body shook and he stumbled off balance for no reason.

Mayweather really didnt do **** that rd. Maidana landed a few good hooks, a few jabs, and body work. Deent rd for him and Mayweather wasnt busy enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
      Ya, so Mayweathers body shook and he stumbled off balance for no reason.

Mayweather really didnt do **** that rd. Maidana landed a few good hooks, a few jabs, and body work. Deent rd for him and Mayweather wasnt busy enough.
      It landed but it wasn't a clean punch.

Maidana did less than Floyd. It's not Maidanas round at all. Like I said pretty desperate.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
        Alright..answer this.. Did sho's team even notice may's pull counter got countered? Forget a replay, did they even acknowledge it when it happened? A keystone Maidana moment..

The answer is no.

Meanwhile... EVERY Mayweather shot of note was highlighted
        Are you talking about that big straight right Maidana landed on Mayweather's body?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          Right on the chest, missed opportunity

This shows how great Mayweather is, many here said it landed and made him do a little dance or unbalanced. What they are missing is that Mayweather has a left hook prepared and Maidana knew he missed and due to him still hurt from body shots jump back.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            It landed but it wasn't a clean punch.

Maidana did less than Floyd. It's not Maidanas round at all. Like I said pretty desperate.
            landed flush on floyds chest, and he ran into it, had his balance been pulling back he probabley would have been pushed back and off balance, doesn't get much more clean than how maidana cuaght him

not a ko punch, but sht hurt no doubt, hurts just thinking about it

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
              Fight was extermely close whoever says otherwise is lying to themself or if they truly believe otherwise glad you enjoy boxing for the entertainment but you dont really know the sport.

This the Pull Counter Counter'd that TS is talking about

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                I mean, all these months later. I just don't get it.
                right... because people on this site never bring up old fights from 5-10 years ago to talk about it.

Comment

Working...
                X