Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao vs. Algieri in Serious Talks For 11/22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOYCOTT this **** fight!!!!

Comment

• I'm a big Pac fan, but it is too easy, he could have found a more difficult opponent. However... imagine if that Floyd fight in may rummors are true, than it is possible that it is the preparation for Mayweather, as they are both boxers, use a lot of footwork, have good fundamentals, etc... (now someone will respond with "but he could find an other boxer, even a better boxer that's style is similar to Floyd's"... maybe, but it doesnt even matter...) But only if the Floyd fight rummors are true than this fight could be justified, cause if they are making this fight only for a sake of fighting against Algieri it would mean that Bob Arum is playing with us. Again I dont believe it's Manny's fault because remember "Manny is not his own boss, Bob Arum is his boss and Floyd have no bosses..."

Comment

• I will Buboycott this fight if it happens.

Comment

• I find it very hard to believe that HBO would accept this fight. That would mean there is absolutely, positively no one else for Pacquiao to fight. ****, if I'm Manny how the hell do you get up for this fight? No disrespect meant to Algieri but...another trip to Macau for another PPV flop against an opponent who does little for your legacy? Nah, this can't be.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            LOL. I'm pretty sure Donald Sterling knows who plays for the Clippers.
            Until recently Donald Sterling was pretty involved in the Direct management of the Clippers franchise. If an majority owner of an NBA franchise doesn't know all his players then they shouldn't be in ownership (this aint the NFL where they have gigantic rosters you know).

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              I find it very hard to believe that HBO would accept this fight. That would mean there is absolutely, positively no one else for Pacquiao to fight. ****, if I'm Manny how the hell do you get up for this fight? No disrespect meant to Algieri but...another trip to Macau for another PPV flop against an opponent who does little for your legacy? Nah, this can't be.
              Does HBO have a say in PPV fights?

Comment

• Imagine if Floyd fought someone like Algieri.....Oh god the responses on here

Gotta love Arum talking about only big time fights need to be PPV....and he proceeds to give us Pacquiao-Algieri LOL

Comment

• I'm gonna laugh so hard if this fight actually gets made. "Pac is all for the fans doe"

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    Does HBO have a say in PPV fights?
                    Yep. Thry have the right to accept or turn down anything presented by promoters.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      Imagine if Floyd fought someone like Algieri.....Oh god the responses on here

Gotta love Arum talking about only big time fights need to be PPV....and he proceeds to give us Pacquiao-Algieri LOL
                      or Pac vs Clottey, Margarito, and Mosley PPV **** shows rather than fighting the best at that time. Let alone the Rios PPV "fight"..

And people wonder why his PPV numbers keep dropping while his hype nearly vanished along with it.

Bob is working extra hard to bring it back by continuously putting him in with guys that do not fight at 147.

At the end of the day, this fight has to be a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X