No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao vs. Algieri in Serious Talks For 11/22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
    I was trying to explain it so you could understand, apparently I failed so once again I will try. Boxing and basketball are the not same, but Sterling and Oscar are both owners so that was comparison #1 and it fits if you can't see how they are the same you are dumber than I could have imagined.

2. A CEO isn't EXACTLY a GM but in this they actually are very similar because Schaffers role as a CEO for Golden Boy is the same role Wohl has on the Clippers. The titles are different but the general management of day-to-day business and dealing with the talent among a slew of other issues are incredibly similar.
    So now we're backtracking, huh?

1. So Sterling and Oscar are both owners...so...do you think Sterling knows the players on his team?

2. Oh, so it isn't exactly the same? Good. Answer question #1.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Knowing ODH's history-if you were asn investor would you invest in GBP's stock right now?

WOuld you feel comfortable with ODH running the day to day operations?
      I would buy stock because it's probably at rock bottom right now, and it was Oscar who hired Schaffer in the first place. That, up until now, was a fantastic move because Oscar has made a ****load of money because of it. The stock market is based off of buy low/sell high and now is a good time to buy GBP stock. I would certainly buy stock in Oscar over Schaeffer or Haymon right now that is a fact. Schaeffer can't work until 2018 and is also getting sued for $50 million, worst case scenario they settle and Oscar is still worth much more than Schaffer or Haymon.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        So now we're backtracking, huh?

1. So Sterling and Oscar are both owners...so...do you think Sterling knows the players on his team?

2. Oh, so it isn't exactly the same? Good. Answer question #1.
        I'm done, because you can't comprehend the English language. You seriously just argued that Oscar and Sterling weren't the same, I said they were and your answer is "Oscar doesn't know who is on his team." Even if that is accurate, but I'm pretty sure Oscar knows who Canelo is, it still makes Oscar an owner you dumbass. You are litterally too ****ing stupid to connect A to B. So good riddance, I've lost enough brain cells dumbing myself down for you to understand and it didn't work.

Comment

I'm done, because you can't comprehend the English language. You seriously just argued that Oscar and Sterling weren't the same, I said they were and your answer is "Oscar doesn't know who is on his team." Even if that is accurate, but I'm pretty sure Oscar knows who Canelo is, it still makes Oscar an owner you dumbass. You are litterally too ****ing stupid to connect A to B. So good riddance, I've lost enough brain cells dumbing myself down for you to understand and it didn't work.
          Nah, I didn't try to argue that they weren't the same. I argued that they are exactly the same and because of that, Oscar should know who all of his fighters are, just like Sterling knows who his basketball players are. But to quote from a clown who can't spell "literally"...you're "litterally too ****ing stupid to connect A to B."

Comment

Nah, I didn't try to argue that they weren't the same. I argued that they are exactly the same and because of that, Oscar should know who all of his fighters are, just like Sterling knows who his basketball players are. But to quote from a clown who can't spell "literally"...you're "litterally too ****ing stupid to connect A to B."

That's the best you can do, insult a slight typo? And again, Schaeffer is the one who handles contrancts, had one with Oscar and it was HIS JOB to sign the talent on Golden Boy. Oscar did HIS job and saw that it wasn't getting done so he told Schaffer to hit the curb... how is this Oscars fault again? You say he didn't know, but obviously he did find out what was going on, apparently "Oscar should have known" is all you say, but it doesn't make you right.

Comment

That's the best you can do, insult a slight typo? And again, Schaeffer is the one who handles contrancts, had one with Oscar and it was HIS JOB to sign the talent on Golden Boy. Oscar did HIS job and saw that it wasn't getting done so he told Schaffer to hit the curb... how is this Oscars fault again? You say he didn't know, but obviously he did find out what was going on, apparently "Oscar should have known" is all you say, but it doesn't make you right.
              Sterling doesn't handle contracts either and I bet he still knows the players on his team. Keep trying.

Comment

Sterling doesn't handle contracts either and I bet he still knows the players on his team. Keep trying.
                And again, if he doesn't handle the contracts how would he know for sure 100%? And once AGAIN boxing isn't basketball so different rules apply. AND AGAIN how is Oscar supposed to know the status of each contract if the guy he HIRED to be in CHARGE, OVERSEE and QUALITY CONTROL that part of the company was crooked?

Oh wait I know, he FOUND OUT what was happening and took care of it. That is why we are in this current situation. Do you see now maybe? Have your blinders of stupidity been lifted yet, or will you say some other stupid **** to make yourself seem right? No you won't you are just some Haymon tranny who can't see anything but the "black man" way.

Comment

• Beater_of_ass sure has heart. Who else would stand in there taking this beating page after page

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    Beater_of_ass sure has heart. Who else would stand in there taking this beating page after page
                    It's facts, not heart.

Comment

And again, if he doesn't handle the contracts how would he know for sure 100%? And once AGAIN boxing isn't basketball so different rules apply. AND AGAIN how is Oscar supposed to know the status of each contract if the guy he HIRED to be in CHARGE, OVERSEE and QUALITY CONTROL that part of the company was crooked?

Oh wait I know, he FOUND OUT what was happening and took care of it. That is why we are in this current situation. Do you see now maybe? Have your blinders of stupidity been lifted yet, or will you say some other stupid **** to make yourself seem right? No you won't you are just some Haymon tranny who can't see anything but the "black man" way.
                      Sterling knows. He doesn't handle contracts. Try yet again. I did see you try to pull out the race card. I guess that was supposed to hurt? Kids.

Comment

Working...
                      X