• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a shyty fight!

Comment

• i will not buy this shlt fight

Comment

• Arum is gonna ruin Pacman's career! Love Pacman but I won't be buying this fight for the first time. Arum is a greedy devil and always has been. I hope the pinoys will not vote Pacman if he runs for Senate. He's really had no clue. I hate to see him get ruined!

Comment

• CRAP fight. Algieri lost against Provo, he needs to give Provo the rematch outside of Crooklyn.

Comment

• Originally posted by puroylan View Post
            Arum is gonna ruin Pacman's career! Love Pacman but I won't be buying this fight for the first time. Arum is a greedy devil and always has been. I hope the pinoys will not vote Pacman if he runs for Senate. He's really had no clue. I hate to see him get ruined!
            Well, you can't blame Bob Arum for the sport not having big names on their way out or coming of losses (see De La Hoya, Mosley, Margarito, Cotto ect) right now. Their best hope is for Lara to beat up Canelo, have Canelo fight a tuneup and then BOOM a big PPV vs Pacquiao.

You can indeed blame Bob Arum for being a btch and not working with Al Haymon though.

Comment

• I completely support this "hypothetical" fight if its at 140

Pacquiao is still the lineal 140 champ if you go by the only way to become lineal champ is you have to beat the lineal champ in the ring

There is a revenge element even tho I truly believe Prov won that fight and Algeiri got a gift hometown decision and Pac and Prov are homies

There are only 3 fighters are 140 I would favor over Algeiri and none of them have belts, Matthysse, Prov, Postol. He beats Broner, Garcia and Peterson easily

I would favor Algeiri over Khan at any weight

Jmm doesn't want it

Floyd is rematching a 18-1 underdog

Kathy Duvy just announced that they aren't doing business with GBP cuz they don't even know who they have and I wouldn't do business with Al Haymon no matter what since hes the biggest con artist in the sport. I dont think HBO would even entertain the idea of working with Al Haymon after the highway robbery that was Andre Berto and the farce that is Garcia vs Sansa. That means no Porter and no Maidana

Guerrerro sucks

This fight is legit and so is Abregu and Chaves if he beats Rios

Comment

• Yes Bobby..

Whatever you say Bobby I'll buy it. You're the promoter so you must know what's good enough for my hard earned cash that you expect me to shell out on PPV.

Comment

• Am actually shocked. Only if the Cold War was over and Richard wasn't with GBP then we would have seen better options for Arum...oh wait!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    I completely support this "hypothetical" fight if its at 140

Pacquiao is still the lineal 140 champ if you go by the only way to become lineal champ is you have to beat the lineal champ in the ring

There is a revenge element even tho I truly believe Prov won that fight and Algeiri got a gift hometown decision and Pac and Prov are homies

There are only 3 fighters are 140 I would favor over Algeiri and none of them have belts, Matthysse, Prov, Postol. He beats Broner, Garcia and Peterson easily

I would favor Algeiri over Khan at any weight

Jmm doesn't want it

Floyd is rematching a 18-1 underdog

Kathy Duvy just announced that they aren't doing business with GBP cuz they don't even know who they have and I wouldn't do business with Al Haymon no matter what since hes the biggest con artist in the sport. I dont think HBO would even entertain the idea of working with Al Haymon after the highway robbery that was Andre Berto and the farce that is Garcia vs Sansa. That means no Porter and no Maidana

Guerrerro sucks

This fight is legit and so is Abregu and Chaves if he beats Rios
                    Nope he lost the lineal title at 140 when he decided to move up to 147... anyway you try to twist it that this fight makes sense wont work this is a crap fight that i will not be buying and iam sure alot of pacs fans are in agreement!

Comment

• Terrible idea. Hard to look good against Chris, and a hard fought victory against a guy with very little name recognition does nothing for Pac's career or legacy.

Comment

Working...
                      X