Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao vs. Algieri in Serious Talks For 11/22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheRichCoward View Post
    Didn't you bet the house on Bradley ?
    yea but i couldnt foresee pacs mom putting a hex on bradley. that was the real reason he lost

Comment

• I have zero problem with this fight; Manny can fight whoever he wants.

The glory days are over, but so what?

Algeri seems like a good kid, I'll be glad to see him get a big opportunity like this. And I bet it will be a good fight too.

You guys are too wide-eyed about this sport. You use it or it uses you.

Comment

• Ducked Khan.
        Last edited by Uklad; 07-09-2014, 03:44 AM.

Comment

• Algieri Wins This Fight

Just watch....he pulls off 3rd upset in a row....Algieri upset Emmanuel Taylor in February, he upset Ruslan last month and he will upset Pacquiao in November. He will beat Roach twice in a row.

Comment

• Pac fans trying to make justification of this fight by bringing up Garcia vs Salka.....this fight has NOTHING to do with the Garcia fight so quit bringing that up....this is ALL about Pacquiao vs Algeri....just admit that this is an absolute piece of crap fight!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ericd314 View Post
              Pac fans trying to make justification of this fight by bringing up Garcia vs Salka.....this fight has NOTHING to do with the Garcia fight so quit bringing that up....this is ALL about Pacquiao vs Algeri....just admit that this is an absolute piece of crap fight!!!!
              The first people to bring up Garcia/Salka were people justifying Garcia/Salka, not Pac fans.

Comment

• Who in the fck wants to spend money to watch this BS? I wouldn't even pay 19.99 for it. And these tards try to piss on Mayweather v Maidana?

Comment

• Pac is ducking Kahn... it's a much bigger fight and would sell a lot easier but pac is running from king Kahn

Comment

• Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
                    Bro you are forgetting Danny Garcia is not "the fighter of the dacade", he is not in the top tree P4P in the world, he hasn't been a champion for more than a year. Please stop trying to save face comparing Pacquiao-Algieri to Garcia-Salka.
                    Trying to save face? At the end of the day Manny is facing a JWW champ, that is 100x's better than fighting the 77th ranked guy a division below you. Not to mention I also said this is still a horrible fight. So I'm not sure what you are so pissed off about, I said the fight was **** and I wouldn't pay for it but I'm trying to save face?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Am actually shocked. Only if the Cold War was over and Richard wasn't with GBP then we would have seen better options for Arum...oh wait!!!
                      That's because every GBP is signed to Haymon not Golden Boy, Oscar found out about this and told Scheffer to **** off. I'm not sure how that is Oscars fault that some guy was trying to screw him over.

Comment

Working...
                      X