No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao vs. Algieri in Serious Talks For 11/22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mexicali90 View Post
    Stop comparing this fight to Garcia/Salka, that actually makes this fight look good. Pac is fighting a junior welter who never fought at 147 and arguably lost his last fight. But no pacquiao and roach don't cherry pick

Both fight are fecal matter, it just one smell worse than the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by jso416 View Post
      Everyone is jumping the gun here, especially the Floyd fans who scream how much they hate Pac but always seem to comment on every article about him. I doubt Algieri is the #1 option that HBO has in mind, but if it does end up being him then the kid is 20-0 and just beat a guy that took Tim Bradley to hell and back and destroyed Mike Alvarado who I recall a bunch of you saying Pac was ducking back when he beat Rios. Algieri isn't a big name, but theirs no denying he is a skilled fighter... And btw Algieri would destroy Ron Salba.
      come on now, dont do that

Comment

• Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
        I forgot about Abregu. But let's be honest, Algieri and Abregu are comparable in that they are not widely known. If it was Abregu, the same people would have a problem with the fight.
        Abregu wouldn't be a big draw, but he's a welterweight with one loss. You can't put him in the same category with Algeri.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
          come on now, dont do that
          Don't do what?

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
            what a big pile of ****
            I completely agree!! Im a Pacquaio fan and this piece of $### Arum is making Pacquiao's rest of his career look like DUMP!

Comment

• The only people that will defend this bogus ppv are top rank, pacquiao fanboys, and of course the media shill arum has on his payroll....

For all the crap Steve Kim give golden goy and Mayweather, I haven't heard one peep from him about this fight... He has to make sure those checks under the table keep coming in

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake4380 View Post
                People who keep saying Pac no options...stop acting like Floydiots do with Floyd... stop defending Pacquiao on every issue...

Pac doesn't care.. I'm sure he still gets his $20 mil guarantee and that's fine..but don't give Arum a pass. The reason no one will do business with Arum is because he wants 100% promotional control on every fight with Pacquiao... nobody is going to do that anymore with their fighters unless they are the Algieris of the world in which case the promoter/manager has no choice but to give up complete rights to the fight and just take a check...

After this fight, what's next Abregu? Provo or Alvarado after one of them picks up a cheap win? Arum is number 1 on the list of why boxing is a marginal sport... yes, he's even above Al Haymon...

I'm very disappointed with Pacquiao and Koncz. Koncz is the worst and most untrustworthy advisor in the history of boxing as we know... should just have been left with the job of cleaning Pacquiao's swimming pool...
                Even Floyd fans know that this bull**** is Arum's fault. That's why we all were pissed when Manny re-signed with TR!

Comment

• Arum's actions now justify Floydiots everywhere to rejoice come together and bash Manny as a cherry-picker... I think Manny in his prime between 07-10 was the GOAT... But I see now that Manny's at the end of the road... It's sad a day in boxing...

: <~~~Arum, Koncz and Pacquiao...can you guess whom is whom?

Comment

• Originally posted by ddeg10 View Post
                    Honestly though - who else is there for him to fight? Floyd won't fight him, and as we know the GBP/Haymon fighters are all locked up until they get that crap figured out.
                    RETIRE

This fight is wompa pudu...why stain your legacy and try to get a moneygrab from hard working casual fans (real boxing fans won't pay for this abomination)

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                      Yeah, Chris Algieri is the next Great White Hope
                      Dude I am so reporting you for this reply. Racists like you are what has kept White American boxers down. I hope the mods take appropriate actions to preclude close-minded bigots like you from spreading your vile filth throughout this prestigious forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X