Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Alien" Hopkins vs "Krusher" Kovalev Post fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kovalev's never fought anyone like Hopkins, and Hopkins has seen it all and done it all in boxing. There's nothing Kovalev brings to the table that Hopkins hasn't already seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Tavik View Post
      Kovalev's never fought anyone like Hopkins, and Hopkins has seen it all and done it all in boxing. There's nothing Kovalev brings to the table that Hopkins hasn't already seen.
      Good point ,very true, but Hopkins has age against him.

Comment

Had a dream last night where Hopkins brutally stopped Kovalev in dos rounds.

Comment

B-hop doesn't have the stones to fight Killa Kov

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
            B-hop doesn't have the stones to fight Killa Kov
            He does and he will, it will be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Doesnt everybody dream about Sergey Kovalev

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Yup, only in a dream would that happen. I only give him a shot at winning a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  Yup, only in a dream would that happen. I only give him a shot at winning a decision.
                  It's true, he's too old, but people counting out Hopkins are crazy, I love Kovalev bugt Hopkins ring IQ is superior and he gets in his opponents head.

Comment

I'm still going for Hopkins but should Kovalev win, I am converting into a full time supporter and fan of the Crusher Kovalev. Not because he defeated B-Hop but because I already like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
                      I'm still going for Hopkins but should Kovalev win, I am converting into a full time supporter and fan of the Crusher Kovalev. Not because he defeated B-Hop but because I already like him.
                      I am also a fan of Kovalev and would respect him that much more if he beat Hopkins, but Hopkins is a legend and ATG, even at 50 don't put it past Hopkins to put on a clinic on anyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X