No announcement yet.

"Alien" Hopkins vs "Krusher" Kovalev Post fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jas View Post
    but hopkins defo doesnt get knocked out, thats the least likely outcome other than a draw
    No way Kovalev puts Hopkins down, Hopkins is a warrior and and a defensive wizard.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      No way Kovalev puts Hopkins down, Hopkins is a warrior and and a defensive wizard.
      10 yrs ago - no doubt. 5 yrs ago most probably. Today. I don't know. Kovalev is no Pavlik. He's far more skilled, has a much better punch and is mentally much, much tougher.

Hopkins can get hurt in this fight.

Comment

• Kovalev kos Hopkins easy.

Comment

• I think most of the people here give too much credit for Kovalev and overrate him. If he would be American or British, the hype would be half of this, but he is Russian and a lots of Americans (maybe Brits too) stick to the thought that the eastern europeans are some kind of mythical monsters, a lots of you think that even about Provodnikov, because he's Russian in turn that isn't hard to realise the fact that he is a limited brawler (I like Provo, but that what he is). Kovalev is above Provodnikov in term of skills and power but he's way ovverrated too. His best two wins was Cleverley and Campillo, not a great pedigree at all. And he was clearly frustrated by Agnew on his last match. Even by Agnew. Kovalev was literally angry at some points of the fight. Do you think, that after this Hopkins wouldn't drive him mad? And out of this Hopkins is above Kovalev in term of skills. Maybe he wouldn't school Kovalev but I think Hop would win by a clear UD 116-112 or something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
            Kovalev kos Hopkins easy.
            Easy? Please.

Comment

• Kovalev is calling the legend out!!! This fight will happen, take it to the bank!

Comment

• Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                I hate picking against B-Hop, but at some point it'll just be too much. I think it'll be Kovalev to end things for him. If Hopkins beats Kovalev, wow. Just wow.
                If B-Hop beats Kovalev his stock must go up, it just must. After bringing down a monster in Murat, anything is possible.

Comment

Pascal put Hopkins down twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    Pascal put Hopkins down twice.
                    Hopkins then came back and won decisively though. Also Pascal had an akward style which worked in his favor.

Comment

If B-Hop beats Kovalev his stock must go up, it just must. After bringing down a monster in Murat, anything is possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X