No announcement yet.

"Alien" Hopkins vs "Krusher" Kovalev Post fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    the fight won't happen at all, at least thats what i think, hopkins is almost 50, i can't imagine him in the ring against a killer like KOvalev, i really don't. but he will keep talking and people will say it was the krusher who ducked him
    Don't tell me this -- I put a bet (on real money, with someone from this site) that B-Hop doesn't fight Kovalev until he retires.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      Don't tell me this -- I put a bet (on real money, with someone from this site) that B-Hop doesn't fight Kovalev until he retires.
      The fight is going down, accept it.

Comment

I hate picking against B-Hop, but at some point it'll just be too much. I think it'll be Kovalev to end things for him. If Hopkins beats Kovalev, wow. Just wow.

Comment

Kovalev knocks the old man silly and everybody says he was too old.... can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
            I hate picking against B-Hop, but at some point it'll just be too much. I think it'll be Kovalev to end things for him. If Hopkins beats Kovalev, wow. Just wow.
            My thinking as well.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              The fight is going down, accept it.
              Do you really think that grandpa goes for it?
              Now I remember the first fight with Sad Chad... Well, who knows?

Comment

Kovalev destroys him easily...

BHop only feels comfortable talking about Kovalev knowing he's tied to SHO and Kovalev is likely tied to HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  Kovalev destroys him easily...

BHop only feels comfortable talking about Kovalev knowing he's tied to SHO and Kovalev is likely tied to HBO.
                  Thuggery in the house!

Comment

I just watched some footage of Kovalev, although it is a winnable fight, the fight with stevenson is a much easier fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                      I just watched some footage of Kovalev, although it is a winnable fight, the fight with stevenson is a much easier fight.
                      Which is why Hopkins deserves respect for challenging a dangerous fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X