Comments Thread For: Maidana Waits on Mayweather, No Hurry To Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nah. go fight someone young

Comment

LMAO, Maidana is the definition of BOSS. "I thought the fight would be more difficult"

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
        LMAO, Maidana is the definition of BOSS. "I thought the fight would be more difficult"
        I think it's more of a silly statement because clearly it wasn't an easy fight for him and he lost the fight so if he thought it would more difficult than it was whilst being beaten then did he expect to lose? Obviously not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
          I say he is. Thurman has earned his shot at the big names a long time ago.
          He does deserve a bigger name but not Floyd. I would say someone like Guerrero,Khan, or even Maidana since Porter has a fight set up. If it made financially sense for Floyd I would say yes. I like Thurman but he's not really an option in my opinion. I just don't see beating Diaz,Soto Karass, and Chaves getting the May shot. The only way is if Thurman was a guaranteed big money fight. It just isn't yet but by next year I could see May vs Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            I think it's more of a silly statement because clearly it wasn't an easy fight for him and he lost the fight so if he thought it would more difficult than it was whilst being beaten then did he expect to lose? Obviously not.
            Ya,but what did Floyd really ever do. He never took controlof the fight or made Maidana look inferior.

Broner made maidana work more, and Maidana was expecting something more from Mayweather.

Comment

Chino should just get over it now, I understand he's unhappy but we all know Floyds a b1tch and he cried about the gloves and whatever else. He is running out of opponents to fight and quite frankly unless he faces the likes of Bradley, Pac, or someone other than a face forward brawler I have no interest in watching his cowardly arse fight again.

Comment

lol@maidana fans celebrating moral victories.

Comment

The rematch will be even worse for floyd because this time maidana will get his everlast MX or reyes gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    It wasnt easy true but Floyd didnt totally outclass or embarass maidana like he did to canelo and guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by beast702 View Post
                      He does deserve a bigger name but not Floyd. I would say someone like Guerrero,Khan, or even Maidana since Porter has a fight set up. If it made financially sense for Floyd I would say yes. I like Thurman but he's not really an option in my opinion. I just don't see beating Diaz,Soto Karass, and Chaves getting the May shot. The only way is if Thurman was a guaranteed big money fight. It just isn't yet but by next year I could see May vs Thurman.
                      Money wise, I see what you mean but whatever financial issues they have is their business. I just want to see the best fight the best.

If Thurman just has to fight somebody else first though, then I'd rather see him go up against Maidana to get to Floyd. I mean, sure, that leaves nobody else for a potential opponent for Floyd in September (unless he has to push it back because of that cut) but I think a match like that would make more sense to get to Mayweather. To me, a win over Broner isn't as impressive as a win over Thurman would be. Plus, Maidana should fight Thurman at some point before people start hounding him for pulling out of the fight with Thurman a while ago.

If not, then...they can just stick Broner in there with Thurman. lol I sure wouldn't mind seeing that.
                      Last edited by Mr. Punch-Out!!; 06-19-2014, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X