Comments Thread For: Maidana Waits on Mayweather, No Hurry To Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol

Originally posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
    I hope Floyd fights Amir Khan this year instead.
    Really? You and like 3 other people actually want to see that fight lol .. That crap will bomb just like his last ppv

Comment

Originally posted by MrP4P View Post
      Wow, you can tell Maidana is really at peace with himself and satisfied with how he did, hes open minded and understands the business aspects, gave credit to Mayweather and doesnt appear desperate at all for a fight. I wish he gets the rematch and I still say Maidana will be a pesky Welterweight contender for the next 5 years.
      He's a little too satisfied imo but who am i to judge him lol. But i don't think he'll fight 5 more years. He and Robert Garcia already said he wouldn't mind retiring if there isn't a rematch. I've loved watching him fight and wish we had more fighters with his guts but he'll be 31 next month. If they are no big money fights, i think he'll seriously consider retiring.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        No organization will ever force him to fight a mandatory... why do you think he has four belts? WBC didn't even strip him when he went to jail
        They should force him. He had no problem fighting Guerrero when Guerrero was his mandatory.

I still would rather see Mayweather fight Thurman than see a pointless rematch with Maidana (who I think should also fight Thurman before he ever considers retiring). Three fights left and people want a rematch? Seems like a waste to me.
        Last edited by Mr. Punch-Out!!; 06-19-2014, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
          They should force him. He had no problem fighting Guerrero when Guerrero was his mandatory.

I still would rather see Mayweather fight Thurman than see a pointless rematch with Maidana. Three fights left and people want a rematch? Seems like a waste to me.
          He wasn't forced to fight Guerrero though.

Doubt they force him. They make him mad, he drops the belt and they lose out on their fee

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Great to see Maidana willing to give Mayweather his rematch.

Floyd needs to erase that embarrassment. IMO Maidana is the A side in this fight
            This might be the silliest post ever to appear on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by theboxingguru View Post
              What does Floyd's jock strap smell like? Just curious

Comment

He wasn't forced to fight Guerrero though.
                I didn't say he was forced but still, Floyd did fight his mandatory.

Doubt they force him. They make him mad, he drops the belt and they lose out on their fee
                That would suck that's true.

Comment

Oh look Should Roll gave me red K

TBE TBE

Comment

Hmmm I think Maidana is ready to call it a day..he got a taste of that multimillion dollar boxing paycheck and he ain't gonna do jack else unless he sees one. The problem is look at the ghost don't nobody care about you after you've been sitting on the shelf a year. If he really wants that rematch he better be in the gym in Argentina...this mofo has prolly ballooned back to up to the high 170's like he usually does. Marcos is a latin version of hillbilly, he's happier at a ranch busting gats at this stage of his life than in the gym putting in work and that's dangerous as a fighter. I really like Maidana but he's shown he's got horrible discipline in terms of keeping himself in shape between fights.

Comment

Originally posted by theboxingguru View Post
                      Bc it was a joke.

Mayweather shud fight pac. We know, for whatevr reason ( steroid testing, purse split, arum- hes had more than a few reasons) he wont. So, id rather see mayweathr vs a fresh challenge- thurman or porter- young hungry undefeated big weltrs.

Comment

Working...
                      X