Comments Thread For: Maidana Waits on Mayweather, No Hurry To Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    I'd pick Pacquiao as well but I doubt your dumb enough to believe this
    You could've use a better word than "dumb".

Also, it's at least a lot more believable than Maidana stopping Pacquiao early.
    Last edited by Mr. Punch-Out!!; 06-20-2014, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_R View Post
      I think the Cotto rematch is Floyd's most dangerous option right now.
      I disagree although cotto looked really good against Martinez who clearly wasn't 100 percent maidana is definitely the better fighter against Floyd mayweather not talking anything away from cotto Freddie has done an awesome job with him but styles make fights and maidana's aggressive style is a real problem for mayweather although Floyd did win and probably would win again maidana would definitely be a more entertaining option than cotto.

Comment

I can't see Mayweather offering Maidana a rematch after what Maidana put him through the first time. Floyd's ribs are probably still sore.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          Hmmm I think Maidana is ready to call it a day..he got a taste of that multimillion dollar boxing paycheck and he ain't gonna do jack else unless he sees one.
          I think it may be more a case of having a new baby at home and money in the bank... I suspect he'll stay in for a few more fights if the money is right because of his popularity right now.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
            If Maidana doesn't need or want to fight while waiting on Floyd's decision, then I can see not being in a hurry. But if he wants to stay sharp and he wants to get paid, waiting on Floyd is a potential waste of time. Frankly, considering the difficulty Maidana gave him with his boxing and his dirty tactics, I'd be surprised if Mayweather gives him a rematch.
            Floyd was in deep waters that night.
            Originally posted by Mike_R View Post
            I think the Cotto rematch is Floyd's most dangerous option right now.
            Get him home folks, he's drunk.

Comment

Working...
            X