Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else feel cheated when a big fight goes 12 with no stoppage or kd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel cheated when they promote someone as a "KO Artist" then just hours before the fight, they take away his most important weapon ...... they take away his punchers gloves.

Comment

I disagree. Of course I love a war, but that's not all there is to boxing. There are many different styles, and I appreciate them all. I have no problem watching a master boxer at work.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        I feel cheated when they promote someone as a "KO Artist" then just hours before the fight, they take away his most important weapon ...... they take away his punchers gloves.
        Well said. I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          Nope. If anything, I hate paying $60 bucks for short fights. I just want to see the best fighters in the world show off their skills.
          $60 for a non-competitive or under 6 round fight is pure trash IMO.

Comment

No... I do not

Comment

I dont feel cheated at all. Boxing is not only abt KO and KD. ITs good to see different styles. Thats what makes this sport so great

Comment

There wasn't a ko or kd in duran leonard I and that's my favorite fight of all time, so no.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  At the end of the day if you are really honest about what boxing is, it is not a sport just a violent entertaining business venture.
                  pitting 2 men against each other in a test of will, heart, endurance, perseverance, determination, skill, etc in a contest where each will be measured in their own way. Yup, not a sport, not even close to a sport.

Boxing is more than a sport.

Comment

i dont feel cheated at all knockdowns are nice but they are not something thats needed for a great fight. its like fighting in hockey its cool but if your a hockey fan u could care less if theres a fight or not

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      I do, I just don't think networks should televise two slick boxers fighting one another or at least not televise fighters with low ko%s anymore.

At the end of the day if you are really honest about what boxing is, it is not a sport just a violent entertaining business venture.

I personally feel cheated if a big fight takes place and the main event doesn't end in some kind of stoppage or at the very least isn't of some entertainment value, and goes all 12 with no kds.

Some champions are good defenders but they should just tape their defenses and have them posted online for anyone to watch when they want a nap.
                      You are exactly what's wrong with the world today.

Comment

Working...
                      X