Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the last white American world champion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    There's so much wrong about this post
    Have you ever been there? You realize "latin" culture comes from southern Europe, right?

Comment

Originally posted by VicariousVice View Post
      No, lol. Chinese is a nationality. However theres no doubt in my mind that native north and south americans have a common ancestor with asians.

Obviously you dont know much about this topic.
      we all have common fckn ancestors lol your guys' arguments dont make any sense dude seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
        Have you ever been there? You realize "latin" culture comes from southern Europe, right?
        Exactly. That's why they speak Latin in Latin America, es verdad?

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
          we all have common fckn ancestors lol your guys' arguments dont make any sense dude seriously
          Yeah but if you go far back enough we all come from a common mammal ancestor. And at one point we were all single-cell organisms.

What's your point? People like to classify things as they change/develop.

Comment

Yes the traditional racial groups (caucasoid, mongoloid, capoid, congoid, australoid) are based on bone structure (which turned out decades later to align extremely well with genetic profiling) and do not take skin color into account at all. Skin color is a very short-term adaptation.

For example some darker Pakistani's were used in anthropologist Carleton S. Coon's examples of a typical Caucasian and black people with albinism obviously do not "change races".

I'm a Middle Eastern/European mixture with light olive skin/brown hair/brown eyes and I don't see why it's so offensive to some mixed people to talk about race.
            yes I understand this, but this was based on anthropologists studies on ancient humans and skeletons to determine where they came from. Like you said, we have evolved since then, so do all white people have specific facial structures? do all blacks hold consistent facial features? so all white people and all black people and all asian people have the exact same facial features? I highly doubt that and that is why your argument is invalid here. You're referring to pre civilized ancient humans. when there was no airplanes and interracial relationships were rare and it was against most cultures ideas to breed with other cultures. you get what im saying. humans were a lot more segregated then and that is why you can classify facial features to a specific race or region of people when there wasn't billions of fckng people and single cities with million people living in it. Like I said, we're all mixed dude.

Comment

Yeah but if you go far back enough we all come from a common mammal ancestor. And at one point we were all single-cell organisms.

What's your point? People like to classify things as they change/develop.
              exactly and thats the exact point you're trying to use to determine that Argentinians are "white" lol its ******ed seriously. Why do you push your agenda to a whole new level? dont make me go back and find your post on reffering to whites as "superior genes" lol you're pathetic

Comment

That post was a joke in response to another thread where someone picked Ward to win a fight based on his "superior African genes" (Ward's father is white). Stop seriousing bro.

If you're searching my post history for examples of me being racist I recommend anything involving that f4ggot Frank Ducketts
                Last edited by Fr3$h; 06-15-2014, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X